1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are we supposed to root for tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jrett121, Apr 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. rainjacket

rainjacket Member

Rooting for OKC but rooting for Steph Curry to get 3s

2. yahboyryan

yahboyryan Member

rooting for warriors... i hope the rockets doesnt play against the nuggets in the first round... spurs and thunder are beatable teams

3. highlander3128

OKC is leading by 6 at half time.

4. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OKC definitely!

I really think we can make it a series with Denver. Getting Parsons back will be huge. Also, San Antonio isn't an impossible match-up for us. Let's get an upset in round 1 to set up a Texas showdown in round 2? I like it!

5. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

agreed: want Lakers to lose and miss the playoffs completely. we can take on the first round

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

As I watch the Thunder play the more I don't want to play them in first round.

7. HL3

HL3 Member

Don't worry this is gonna put them well in first, there's no way we see them.

8. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

OKC will win the west. They have a great balance of top notch offense and great D. You have the most atheletic PG in memory, a great scorer, a great shot blocker in Ibaka and terrific interior defender in Perkins. Then you're bench is loaded.

9. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

10. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

11. HL3

HL3 Member

You know, I think we might really have a shot at getting out of the first round if we get the Spurs.

12. pnr

pnr Member

Avoid OKC at all costs. They are going to the finals

13. instar

instar Member

OKC is not even playing hard. somehow blowing Warriors out..

14. mig0s

mig0s Member

those who are saying Denver is a better match up because Lawson and Gallinari are out... Lawson is Day to Day and he'll be back for the playoffs for sure

15. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

16. highlander3128

Rockets are gonna be 0.5 game behind GSW! 6th seed hunt is on!

17. HL3

HL3 Member

Well I for one will not complain if the Rockets lose tomorrow.

18. pnr

pnr Member

I hope we stay #7. No Manu and an injured Parker. Tis the best shot we have.

19. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

No one knows that for sure. He has been day to day for a month know. That is a tough injury to get over. Mostly it just takes rest and heals when it's ready.

It's funny how some people on this board think a Nuggets team minus Gallo and Lawson is a tougher matchup for us than the Thunder. They think 0-4 is worse than 1-2 but they forget that OKC blew us off the court the first 2 meetings and then we caught them in a bad spot after the all star game. You have to look at the losses individually. We were in all the games against the nuggets except the last and that was after a west coast trip on b2b when we got in at 5am and were without Parsons and Delfino. As much as I like Garcia he is a big drop off on defnse comared to Parsons. OKC is the best team in the west by far. Even against a healthy Denver tem but they are not healthy.