1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girl Scout Cookies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rafi, Apr 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

you sir have changed my life! I didn't know these existed! If there is a thin mint knock off somewhere I'm golden.

2. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

[​IMG]

Keebler has their copy-cat game on lock.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

I suddenly realized I don't really know what Girls or Boys Scouts do besides camping together.

Why don't these kids just go play soccer?

4. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

i saw a tweet from rovell at one point a few months back...saying keebler sells the girl scout cookies year round under a diff name/about half the price and the cookies are all exactly the same. made in the same factory and all.

he didnt give any names...but i would imagine like the post above is exactly what he's talking about. just gotta look out for them...though i've never seen a "thin mints" keebler package/box...but i'd imagine theres one out there.

heres the tweet:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Keebler makes Girl Scout cookies year round, market them under different names and sell them for cheaper. Same cookies, same factory.</p>&mdash; darren rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href="https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/310068425152163841">March 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. thejav

thejav Member

thats how i felt about the lemonades..

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Grasshoppers!

[​IMG]

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

I love how this thread went from "Where can I get GS cookies?" to "Keebler >>>>> GS cookies."

Might I add, you won't get jumped by Keebler elves, as you would overzealous little girls. ;)

8. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Is this some kind of coded wind talk for pedos. Very well disguised y'all or sick.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Great, you just had to give us away. Thanks a lot, jerk.

10. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Just joking man, I prefer the short breads myself.

11. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

wow..had no idea..i gotta look out for those now.

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Pervet.

13. Isabel

Isabel Member

Try the Dollar General... really cheap and same taste.

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I try not to be mean to the little girls at the supermarket entrances, I just bluntly tell the truth...."I'm fat enough already, thanks anyway"

Fortunately, my looks keep all but the most aggressive sellers from approaching me in the first place so I don't normally have to deal with them.

but

those caramel delights are sinful....I could eat whole packages of them...but I wont allow myself to do it.

Amazing how I have the self control to not eat bad, but I can't kick the last of this damn nicotine habit.:mad: