1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 4/9/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 8, 2013.

1. hltiki

hltiki Member

1:59 thats either a sweet pass or a shaqtin a fool highlight.

2. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Naw, he's not upset at all. In fact he's not even a Dragic fan. He's a troll and he takes joy out of riling the fans up and trying to split the team.

Just ignore him.

Actually I feel the people who dis on Harden aren't LOFs but actually trolls pretending to be LOFs.

You'll notice that those guys post really outlandish and crazy things.

Anyway, that's the last I want to dwell on this topic.

Let's BE HAPPY!!! :grin:

1 person likes this.
  3. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I feel bad for the guy.

4. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

cfansnet, Im glad a vet gets it. Look at this other thread started by some drama baiting troll and all the dumbasses falling for it and now hatin' on all Lin fans..again. I swear those people must be new to the internetz, surely they can't be this dumb?

5. Peaceful Elbow

Yeah, I'm sometimes amazed that some vets here can't even spot a troll, given the number of years they have been posting on message boards. But then again, I suspect some are just naturally closed minded and would jump at every opportunity to calls Lin fans a disease, even though a lot of Lin fans have proved to be reasonable and contributed to discussion here.

1 person likes this.
  6. Tommyboys

Tommyboys Member

man our players are soo nice like all of them i love this team and the coaching staff

1 person likes this.
  7. Sweetie Belle

Sweetie Belle Member

classy~ LMAO

8. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Not sure that's the word you're looking for, even sarcastically it makes no sense.

9. mirus

mirus Member

Come all of u , getting into playoffs after missing it for years - everybody should just celebrate, bask in ! it does not matter what viewpoint you stand for, ya all should celebrate!

10. brick

brick Member

I have seen Asik take 3 long 2s so far this season (all passed by Lin ?) and he has never missed one. Keep feeding the bigs with trust, they will reward you with their defense.

11. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

how about focusing on what he said right as he percieved?

hahah:grin: great saying!:grin:

emotions or chemicals corresponding to them are amongst the most addicting substances on the surface of the earth...we are usually happy, sad, cheerful or not, this or that, not based on outside circumstances but based on how we used to be....based on habits...we are far more the creatures of habit than creatures of reason...that's why for example lottery winners usall arent more happier a year after they win the lottery

because most of the behaviour is unconscious, that is, based on habits, sometimes regardless of desirable cirumstances available the persons will do anything in their power to find reasons for recreating the behavior they got used to and thus releasing/feeling the same addictive substances ...

12. HOU

HOU Member

Not posting much but visiting CF almost daily I have to say that it`s really unbelievable annoying reading through pages of Lin vs. Dragic full of useless statements and conclusions when my Rockets just made the playoffs for the first time since years.
    I sincerely would - as a fan of Lin as on of the rockets players - like to ask everybody who just posts senseless hype or bashing to just piss off.
    Thank you!

13. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

lol! repped!

1 person likes this.
  14. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From footwearfoot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8_ZCdkqLVEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

??? Why is this relevant?

16. bmyuen

bmyuen Member

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how bad their performance in this game, the ROCKETS WON at last and clinched the playoff!!!! This is the big deal, let's celebrate this big win:grin::grin::grin:

17. OTMax

OTMax Member

Scola showing he has some game left, did he take Smith & Jones to school or was he just red hot? Glad we won, would've loved had that three gone in at the buzzer but this crazy ending kind of fits with the whole season the Rockets have had. Asik & Harden went crazy tonight, Lin was clutch, Jones solidifed his back-up spot, Garcia was going Delfino on us with so many threes and Beverley again with the crazy steal that the cameras didn't even show ;) Good job guys!

18. Chadhsu

Chadhsu Member

I do feel sorry for O'neal. How long will he need to take this assistance?
    Good thing is that Suns are not in the Jazz and Lakers' dogfighting area. This assistance does not cost much.

19. coffeelover665

lol I went to the knicks forum to see how they reacted about their prodigy point guard clinching the playoff and I noticed in the guideline that any talk about Jeremy Lin is bannable?

Have never seen such damage control in an open forum like that.

20. Luca

Luca Member

You will find haters everywhere but having said that there are still some fans that still love Lin.