1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden out vs Clippers tonight. [Foot]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

2. ngazi

ngazi Member

If Delfino started who is going to shoot when he sits with the rest of the starters?

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LOL @ conspiracy theorists thinking Harden is trying to be a locker room cancer...

4. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

We will not win tonight :( i hope we don't repeat last year

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

LMAO! Repped for bringing some levity along with a great point.

6. GWST11

GWST11 Member

FTFY.

7. TheSource

TheSource Member

I have a feeling this is not just his foot he looked a little frustrated last night

8. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

It is a tad fishy I must admit. Harden seems like he has been playing injured here and there since right before the all star break. He probably would of played yesterday as well if McHale put him in. So why now? Must of gotten pretty bad for him to miss a big game orrrrr conspiracy theory!

9. Rocket_Man_2.0

This is all Mchales fault. This is what happens whey you play your superstar 48 minutes a game without rest..:mad: I''m starting to doubt we make the playoffs. A total collapse just like last year.:mad:

10. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Very interesting.... I really hope Harden is okay but the timing is peculiar especially after being benched last night. Starting Smith is interesting as well. Would have liked to seen TRob have shot with start. This game was going to be tough with Harden and now it just got extremely tough. I hope McHale isn't losing the locker-room. That would be his ticket out of town.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It is not fishy in the slightest bit.

Has anybody taken the time to think that maybe Harden didn't play down the stretch last night because of the injury? Maybe?

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Harden: "A lot of soreness limits my ability to move around and to play the way I want to play. I'm just taking it a day at a time."</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/318140453155397632">March 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. ngazi

ngazi Member

The whole starting unit didn't play because Harden had an injury?

14. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Solved!

@Jonathan_Feigen

McHale did indicate he went with bench last night because of how they were playing, not because of Harden's sore foot.

15. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Dude same. Feel like Bevs earned his chance. Let em play coach

16. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

He hurt his leg two games ago towards the end of the game, when he was playing like 40 plus minutes.

17. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

No, pretty sure that's not what happened.

But I agree that questioning Harden's character is ridiculous. He's been nothing but professional when it comes to basketball. They've already done interviews all about his foot and McHale wanting to start resting our guys more with the playoffs coming, they probably talked about it and decided it's best if Harden sits.

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Ah...well I don't follow Feigen, so that does indeed solve that.

I still don't see anything that leads me to believe Harden is doing anything "fishy" by sitting out tonight.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

we probably would have lost this. Better this way. BROOKS SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO PLAY THOUGH

20. Young Prophet

Young Prophet Member

off subject but is LOF???