1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D-Mo videos.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Normalus, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Normalus

Normalus Member

First video made, so it's not good as it can be, or will be in near future.
    Will try to make a video after every game for D-Mo. ;)
    Also any relevant videos with D-Mo I think can be posted out there by any member of this forum. :)
    Hope videos would not be deleted, tryd to upload to youtube, but it's taking too long...

<iframe frameborder="0" width="700" height="350" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xygyk7"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xygyk7_motiejunas-vs-san-antonio-spurs-2013-03-24_sport" target="_blank">Motiejunas vs San Antonio Spurs (2013.03.24)</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/vienaskarys" target="_blank">vienaskarys</a></i>

3 people like this.
  2. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Lol DMo on DMO, it's only fitting you keep uploading on that site. Nice quality video too.

1 person likes this.
  3. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

nice man. His quickness is so apparent and he made some nice passes that weren't converted but overall pretty excited about this guy. His post moves are pretty nifty. I think its too late in the year to start incorporating him in the post but I'm sure his role will expand next year and they'll start posting him up some more.

Keep the vids coming. Don't care if they are "Lin + team highlights" or "Dmo + team" i like to see rockets vids!

4. Prince

Prince Member

man, he moves like a guard.

[​IMG]

5. Normalus

Normalus Member

Youtube finally uploaded my video (you can find it by same topic), so where shall I stick with - dailymotion or youtube with same quality? :)

6. destined2win

destined2win Member

7. MonKing

MonKing Member

Thanks for making the video! I'm a big DMo fan. But if we're going to start adding missed shots and missed assists to the highlight reels I don't wanna hear about Lin's FTs being included.

Looking forward to more big games from the Lithuanian titan.
    :grin:

8. destined2win

destined2win Member

9. leejl01

leejl01 Member

youtubeee

10. jojolover

jojolover Member

good job.

One small suggestion: The black screen in the transition feels very abrupt. It is not as smooth as others' work when going to the next play.

11. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

Nice video I'd like to see any and all rockets video

12. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member

On the similar note, I think starting for Donce and getting minutes is a key as this summer he is going to play for Lithuanian National Team were expectations are always high no matter you ar young or old.

With that being said, I would suggest everyone to give Dmo some time, not much, maybe till the start of the next season as Houston might have a deep playoff run which would give him enormous boost of experience and if that's not enough he will dedicate all summer for training camp and National team.

13. SexyButIgnorant

Cool, can I request a video of his defensive highlights?

14. Normalus

Normalus Member

Sorry guys, had no time this weekend during easter. There is two games where he managed to put some stats ;) Trying to put some defensive plays, but it's not that easy tho.

[YOUTUBE]9PBraN9mUNk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jcivEbdcFJA[/YOUTUBE]