1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 3/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 19, 2013.

1. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

It's gonna be a hard fight. The j*zz have their backs against the wall. A great test for us that I know we'll pass. Go Rockets!!

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

3. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Our defense will be key here....

4. Chadhsu

Chadhsu Member

Agree. Hope Rockets warm up quicker than them and beat them by pace before they realize. It's not the very critical game, we'd better not add too much pressure. but if we win, we build storage for the game with tough teams:Spurs,Clippers,Nuggets.

5. FTW

FTW Member

well, home game. j*zz can suck it.

6. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

3 days off, coming off a bad loss. It is going to be a blowout, it maybe tight for most of the game, but eventual outcome will be 10+.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Rockets by 87.

8. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

People seriously underestimate the Jazz, they still have quality bigs that can explode on D-Mo, T-Rob and whoever you might play at the 4/5 position other than Asik who can contain them. So far, the rest between games hasn't done anything for us so even with the day off, I don't believe like McHale in the whole recharging thing. They just have to be ready and come out of the gates blasting, and it should be like that every game. We've had terrible losses before so I'm also not really sure, even with the embarrassment, if we learnt from it. Guess we'll just have to see but I think it's going to be a tight game, playoffs are at stake and both teams trying to prove they are not what they showed in the game prior.

9. peter2012

peter2012 Member

6-8M, NO.

10. landryfans

landryfans Member

If we lose this game ...

11. larry cook

larry cook Member

Come out swinging early Young Guns!

12. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

I want to hear Coach McHale say "I have faith in my guys."

13. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

I would like to hear that too, would be assuring but since he's honest to a fault he will never say it unless he really means it. It's good because he never raises false hope, but on the other hand there seems to be a negative mindset with McHale.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

If McHale said that we would go on a 5 game winning streak at least. The confidence of a young and talented team should never be underestimated.

15. PrawnJ

PrawnJ Member

First the Kings blew out the Bulls, then the Bulls took out their frustration on Golden State and blew them out. Next the Rockets got blew out by the Warriors. We already know whats going to happen to the Jazz guys.

16. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Just curious, why do you think he wont be resigned? Not worth the 6-8 mil?

17. Grigori

Grigori Member

Rockets on the Jazz:

[​IMG]

18. peter2012

peter2012 Member

I just think that Les wont spend too much on role players, he would rather find another cheap rookie. My guess only.

19. Postcall

Postcall Member

Parsons will have to take less money to stay but he wont as this is going to be his big deal.
    Morey is going to have to pay Lin and Asik as well. Asik 10+, Lin 8+(he pays for himself)

20. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

This is a team that could not beat a Knicks team without Melo, Chandler and Amare in their building. Rox lose this game they don't deserve to be in the playoffs, this should be a 20 pt blowout.