1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron James Linked to Steroids

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ommy48, Mar 3, 2013.

1. WAYFARER713

WAYFARER713 Member

* needs to be by the Championship they won..

2. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

Someone tweet this to Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith :grin:

3. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PED USE.

Why in the world would you hate on another man for risking his own health so he can perform his job better and put up a better show?

Why is it ok to take drugs in other aspects of life be it to improve in the bedroom, cure a disease, cosmetically, etc. but somehow becomes some abhorrent evil act if used in sports?

Seriously, why would you hate on another man for wanting to improve his performance with drugs made by the ingenuity of man?

You people who get bent out of shape with your fake morale indignation as if you are being hurt because athletes take drugs need a big can of STFU. Use your brain for once and learn to think for yourself. Stop letting ESPN and the media's fake outrage to form your opinion.

Ped Use= Next step in human evolution.

If you dont like athletes taking drugs, i suggest you stop watching professional sports. These guys are already allowed to take drugs that are APPROVED BY THEIR GOVERNING BODIES. Almost all sports across the board, athletes are given a list of drugs that are ok to take, and not ok to take without any medical justification whatsoever.

Its all arbitrary.

Ped use is a way of human life. Humans use it in other aspects of life. Why the misguided outrage if athletes use it?

1 person likes this.
  4. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

That's not evident enough to accuse LeBron or Wade or Howard, but if they were actually doing it, it wouldn't surprise me either.

It's professional sports, and there is too much money involved. One thing I learned from the past is, most of those loudest anti-doping heroes are actually doping pioneers using some advanced enhancement material.

5. lastreg

lastreg Member

6. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

One time, someone bought steriods and signed the initials ST. I'm linked to steriods.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

And that's what it's like dealing with a committed internet LeBron hater. The goalposts are forever moving and as the arguments ("He's a choker!" "never won a title!" "had too much help!") fade away, you'll see more and more outlandish ones take their place. Pretty much the same thinga s dealing with 9/11 truthers, obama birthers, moon landing fakers, vaccine denialists, climate change denialists etc.

8. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

they play both sides. in the end its all about the money.

these drug testing agencies get funded millions of dollars to test athletes and their funding doubles during olympic times.

they are nothing more than money grubbing opportunist persecuting and making money off athletes who are the ones working hard and risking their lives.

9. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Taking steroids isn't necessary to have an entertaining product and athletes shouldn't feel like they have to take something illegal to be able to keep up with their competition. If the drugs weren't illegal I could probably get on board with your argument but having to risk jail time to excel at your sport is where a line must be drawn IMO.

10. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Pass PED tests

Do not display symptoms of abuse:

-an unusual growth of muscle mass and noggin size in a short period of time. She turns to he.

-Premature balding. Ahem.

-Uh, enhanced performance.

-Etc.

11. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

steroids are 90s old news. Drugs have evolved over time. Its not necessary yes, but it helps. Nobody is forcing anything on anybody. Plenty of athletes dont use peds and they do just fine.

As for going to jail, lol you dont actually go to jail for taking peds, you go to jail because you LIED about taking peds.

12. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

I'm far from a Lebron hater.
    I did "hate" his lack of character from the time he took on the role of a villain whilst taking his talent to Miami, up to showing his mettle in last year's finals.

I've ranked "Prime" LBJ ahead of prime Kobe since then.

But if the PED allegations are true, he gets a nice asterisks to all of his accomplishments thus far, rendering him to nil, in my book.

This is my reflection on PED in sports in general,
    not on how had I viewed him during his first two seasons as a Heat.

13. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

It's illegal to buy and possess many PEDs. You can go to jail for buying and possessing them. I am far from being a guy that looks down on people that take PEDs but to act like they shouldn't be banned from sports when they are illegal is ridiculous.

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Look, I was a skeptic until I saw this AMAZING video - I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, per se, but do we know everything?

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Look this is insane.

Here are some facts:
    *Barry Bonds, Neil Armstrong became famous for being stronger and faster than everyone else. LBJ became the best player today not because he's athletic, but because he has Nash's skill in Karl Malone's body. I don't know a steroid out there that gives you passing skills, genius bball IQ, post moves and a smooth jumper.

*Roiders typically break down (check out how fast Dwade faded), LBJ's been grinding it out since high school and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down.

*Olympics have the most stringest testing out there (check out how Mayweather kept asking Pacman for olympic testing), LBJ's been on 3 teams now and hasn't tested positive for anything.

*Considering his body, it's possible LBJ already has a ton of steroids. I mean, he's balding at age 28 lol, and looked 30 when he was 18. I don't think he needs to joice up at all, if you look at his physique none it's bordering on freakish like Barry bonds or Arnold S.

16. Mock

Mock Member

Who cares if they take steroids, some of the best athletes did. Do you actually think Athletes can play at that high level and recover that quick. If he's not taking steroids he's prolly taking some testrone.

It's not uncommon, although it's a little unfair it's not to big of a deal. Sports like Baseball and UFC are more affected by this. Obviously Lebrons strength is a huge plus but in the game of basketball it's skill that makes you good and hard work.

17. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Strange. I thought he was famous for being the first man to walk on the moon.

If we actually landed at all.... since we are into conspiracies.

18. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

one of these is not like the others.

19. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

I don't spend much of my time scrutinizing sports for illegal substance usage.
    But even a **** piece like this serves to make one think about it.

Even you must have thought about it after chancing on this thread, however briefly, in order to produce some measure of counter claim.
    Otherwise you're just talking out of your fart hole.

Well, it got my attention. I looked at how LBJ has morphed. Anyway..

If you want to give Lebron the benefit of the doubt, good for you.
    As Tammy Wynette said...

20. supdudes

supdudes Member

Climate change is for real.