1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Magic 3/1/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 28, 2013.

1. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

How about all caps but with punctuation.

2. Little General

I wasn't thinking that, but a lot of people think that if you type in caps it will be read as yelling. There is a study about this.

3. gate470

gate470 Rookie

You are correct.

4. glacier921

glacier921 Rookie

I get lost on the double negatives, that means that Mchale doesn't like Lin right?

5. rokit

rokit Member

this.

apparently, magic's commentator knows some of our players and they told him that the team is not happy with that patterson trade. isn't chandler from orlando? he snitching to the media :p

i'm glad mchale gave lin his props tho, dude played some great defense. he was more aggressive than usual, had a bunch of deflections too, i'm actually surprised he doesn't have any steals. when he started losing the intensity by the end of 3rd quarter - bev stepped up. it was perfect.

6. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Yeah seriously...when he has huge games like vs SAS and recently OKC all McHale can do is lay on criticisms like "wish Lin would have used that Asik screen" or "Lin would rather have 29 pts 9 TOs."

When Lin scales back his scoring and defers people say he's not being aggressive enough, gets benched for his backup.

Give him a clear role for christ sake. Harden and Asik seem to be the only ones who know their role...the rest all seem to have no clue which is why they are so damn inconsistent.

Parsons, Delfino, Lin, all of them are wildly up and down.

7. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

We will make the playoffs easily but with the way our roster looks now is sad I thought we had a chance to make a run b the trade

8. GCWTexans

GCWTexans Member

Whats an LOF?

9. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

10. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

So McHale didn't think Bev needed a rest because he was having a good quarter?

11. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I feel like I'm reading some ESPN thread. I'm out.

Go Baby Rockets !

12. Little General

... Lin Only Fans
    LOH = Lin Only Haters

13. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

Ya its called people are sheep and if someone sets a precedent that ALL CAPS is yelling than the sheep must follow protocol even if it is ubsurd

14. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

what is AARP

15. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

LOL, I hope I wasn't Lincomprehensible.

Yes, I want to say that McHale is not as much as a LOF like half of this board.

16. instar

instar Member

T-rob sets a screen like paper. Too bad we don't have enough PFs so we can't send him to D-league.

17. Little General

If he was dead tired he would probably say so. Or maybe coached asked him if he would like to rest and he said no. Maybe even Lin asked him that question and he said no... maybe... maybe... maybe... maybe maybe maybe

18. Little General

Yes we do, we have T-Jones

19. me005

me005 Member

After the past 2 games, I wonder if McHale will still go with Robinson instead of Jones.

20. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

Delf more than Parsons TD had the role as "savior" when LIN got benched in the 4th now his replacement Bev has that honor it will never end