1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bun-B on First Take

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lil Lee, Feb 27, 2013.

1. alverwi

alverwi Contributing Member

Like to see the Rockets being talked about more, but my god First Take is unwatchable.

As my high school coach used to say, "An empty wagon makes a lot of noise." Skip and Stephen A are "empty wagons"

2. rocketblood713

I was just laughing the whole time lol

3. VanityHalfBlack

I feel as if the rockets get more talked about when even Yao/T-mac era, no?

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Anyone else come into this thread with no idea who Bun B is?

5. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

bun b went full bias bill worrell r****d mode and stephen a called him out for it.

bun got flustered a little bit but he held on and survived stephen a smith's hate barrage.

6. rocketblood713

LOL is a Houstonian you know who Bun B is unless your old or dont listen to rap :grin:

7. rocketblood713

my bad I wa trying to say if your a Houstonian ..

8. Lil Lee

Lil Lee Contributing Member

Bun-B is from Port Arthur, Texas. One of the most famous local rappers and one of the more well known rappers in the nation from Houston.

He's a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG fan of our city obviously. I've heard from the grape vine that he is teaching religion at Rice University. Not sure if he still is.

9. davesmall

davesmall Member

He's wrong. The schedule gets much easier from here on in.

10. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Bun B spoke NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! If I don't believe in Bun B then how can our Rockets believe in Bun B!?

/Bun B

11. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

So when TMAC said he thinks the lakers are going to come out of the West, yall burned him.

Now Bun says that the rockets are going to come out of the West yall burn him and call him a homer..

**** YAll!!

HTown STAND UP!!

2 people like this.
  12. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Skip and SAS get paid $$$ to kiss Lebron, Kobe, and Carmelo's ass. They feel threatened by The Beard, they don't want to admit that Houston has the makings of a new Super Team. :eek:

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

This was the part that made no sense... one of the stat interns gave him bad info. Strength of remaining schedule favors the Rockets. 14 of the final 24 are at home. 10 of their final 24 games are against the Suns (4), Kings (2), Magic (2), Timberwolves (1) and Cavs (1).

14. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Ya I know bun, had drinks with him at the rockets game not to long ago. He's a class act all around. Does alot for the community. Loves the rockets I mean loves the rockets. Guys a hof rapper he's got real talent not this club bs he's old school.

Pretty cool that he was on first take. He's right he should believe his team is the favorites out west. Harden should def be top 5 in MVP discussion I don't even see how that's debatable. We were picked to be one of the worst teams in the league and now were in playoff hunt. I'm just shocked that we got this guy for Kevin Martin lamb and a draft pick. Talk about robbery that's like trading for lebron or wade in there last yr of rookie deals.

15. Lakersuk

Lakersuk Member

Hey - the homerism is strong but i still luv it! SAS and Skip dont know shat - if we were in the east we'd probably be a top 4 team with what our record is against the EC and none of what Bun said would sound like homerism but we're in a tough WC and we still got 20ish games left to maybe move up to even the 6 seed. Utah and GS aint that hot right now. We all know what the rockets did as a 6th seed in 95...CLUTCH CITY!

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

hell yes. Harden has been so good that they cant help but to talk about the Rockets. Even if it's with the side eye, I'm glad people are talking and writing about the team.

17. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

18. Genuine

Genuine Member

The ones who don't know who Bub B is are the same ones who thought Dwight Howard was throwing the UT sign all-star weekend.

19. Lil Lee

Lil Lee Contributing Member

Hope we don't get too overconfident with our schedule for the rest of the season. Hopefully, McHale has this group ready for anything unexpected. These non-contending teams with nothing to lose except ruining our odds to make the playoffs worries me.

20. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

That's the 2nd time someone on ESPN has said we have a tough schedule down the stretch, Tim Legler said it the other day! Where are they getting their info? we have the 4th easiest schedule from here on out!