1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket Win...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JCBlazersGirl33, Oct 20, 2000.

1. JCBlazersGirl33

I'm not trying to make friends, i have plenty, i'm trying to be objective regarding a topic in Basketball. The definition of "Jabbing" and "poking" vary from user to user. My bad if i wasn't aware if that was your method of having fun- i'll know next time.

"Unlike the blind Blazer brigade, we seem to be able to acknowledge that Dream is past his prime in a major way."

If YOU could read you'd see that i admitted that Pippen was past his prime, but in a different way...(repost)
    **"A lot of Rocket fans misunderstand Pippen's purpose on the Blazers. Pippen is one the downside side of his career and we're not asking him to put up big numbers night in and night out. Our team is to deep for anyone to average 20 anyway (I'd love for Sheed, if anyone, to do that actually). For a guy whose had 2 major back, foot, and ankle and surergies, I'm amazed he's still, walking, let alone running with the speed he does. We need him to be the catylist, floor genreal; maintain the team's defensive intensity and get up for the big games. What i personally want to see is Sheed being the main go to guy, not Kemp as soem fans do. If Stoudamire can mantain his positive attitude regarding minutes, he won't hve his ass traded. I don't want to see Mouse go, i just want him to play some D..."**

I wasn't discussing anyone's prime. And the matter between me and hp i think has been settled now, thank you very much Timer.

------------------
    PHILOSOPHY "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: 'mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words -- 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

2. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

damn blazer girl you know how to string together some long posts. I appreciate your comments and I am not biassed. But u need to calm down when somebody takes jabs at ya, thats why i hate your hoopsboard.com. The moderaters on that site will warn you for callin someone a moron because they say its a family site and thats disrespectful. What a load of BS!I can tell you know a thing or 2 about basketball but keep it short and sweet you dont need to write half a page to get your point across. Also you say some people are not acting in a civil manner? Well most people here can take some criticism without overreacting. still, i like your posts.

------------------
    www.truebballfansite.homestead.com

3. JCBlazersGirl33

"The moderaters on that site will warn you for callin someone a moron because they say its a family site and thats disrespectful." Yeah, maybe that's where i get it from [​IMG] Different environment, lolz.

------------------
    PHILOSOPHY "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: 'mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words -- 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

hey Blazergirl...

i will say that Davis rox. You won't be missing Grant. or his two off-balance 15'ers in that sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, 4th quarter.

Oh that was sad. ouch! Good thing your owner has billions and billions of dollars to make the pain go away.

nope...it still hurts. ouch!

5. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

[​IMG]

------------------

6. Timing

Timing Member

It's good to finally see you admit in your own side stepping way that Pippen SUCKS. Nice job BlazerBroad. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Somebody DO something out there." -Bill Walton

7. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

Heypartner --

Heypartner, shut up before I'm forced to lay the high holy smack down on your candy ass [​IMG]

Timing --

Your next -- soon as you remove your head from HeyPee's derriere

------------------
    It doesn't matter if I have a signature!

8. JCBlazersGirl33

Lol @ Stone Cold Hakeem, u go boy!lOlZ
    Yeah...i know heypartner. But the only Laker fans in my high school who were running their mouths after the victory got an ass whipping by the Knicks fans after school for talking crap to me. It was soOoO funny that it made me feel A Lot better. lOLZ. It was like pee-inyour-pants kind of laughter that lifted my spirits. BTW I'll miss BG cuz he was a total class act though; my rolemodel. He's on the east coast now so i get to see him play more often!

------------------

9. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

It's funny to see people beat up because they are fans of a certain basketball team?

I see the stupidity, but not the humor.

------------------
    There are 3 kinds of lies:

lies, lies, and heypeeisms.

-DrofDunkingDonuts

10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Quite barbaric eh, Lard Boy? Such cad behavior!

------------------
    I got nothin'.

11. JCBlazersGirl33

Wow...where's the humor now Crisco..not LITERALLY...beat up! Just showed up, embarrassed(although 2 kids literally because they started pushing and shoving and spewing obcenities).. You know like how you lose a verbal battle in the 'hood in front of EVERYBODY. Neva mind...BTW im friends with some of those people and no one took anything personally. The ones who aren't smiling in this pic album are Laker fans though because we were pretty p-off at each other for a while ... http://shazia.scriptmania.com/photo.html ahh the memories! lolz

------------------

[This message has been edited by JCBlazersGirl33 (edited October 21, 2000).]

12. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

jblazerzergirl;
    kiss my bum-bum...and don't ever mention Hakeem Olajuwons name in the same sentence with Scottie Pippen ever again, ya hear?

------------------

13. JCBlazersGirl33

Booster, um no thanx, get your g-friend to do that if you have one. And i'll try not to menion Hakeem and Pippen in the same sentence. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------

We be pin-stripin' wit da Yankees
    We be pin-stripin, we gonna repeat
    We be pin-stripin' up in NYC,
    got da rocketman, jeta, O neal an'Bernie...

14. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Jc ,Why did you post that link of all those goofy looking girls ? [​IMG]

------------------

15. JCBlazersGirl33

read the last post over.......

------------------

16. rock

rock Member

Hmmm...?

------------------

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

rock...

oh...i thought i had an image on my FTP server to display...couldn't find it. can't delete...so...

R'us...exponential cutting and pasting is not really time consuming...just obnoxious...Like our neverending Pippen Sux chant at the Summit...

Pippen Sux
    Pippen Sux

it's infectious, no?

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited October 21, 2000).]