1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TNT apologizes for Reggie Miller

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LosPollosHermanos, Feb 18, 2013.

1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

? The only thing I saw from his post is that Durant has a higher point-per-possession than Anthony this year. As far as usage and frequency, I think it's 210 vs 144?

I'm going to need more clarification on Durant's "long arms" comment because I don't know what you're referring to. Are you insinuating that Durant should be a better post up player than Melo because of his long arms? If so, then yea I agree on that. Or are you saying that Durant is a better all-around player than Melo because of those long arms? I'm sure you can agree that having physical gifts is one thing but putting them into usage is another. And fortunately for all of us, we're seeing Durant evolving his game. Hell, Kobe was never a standout post up player like we all give him credit for until he worked out with Hakeem a few years back.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

This can be said for both LeBron James and Kevin Durant and they do it better and more efficiently.

Melo has never been the most pure scorer at any point and probably never will be that.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Lebron who had go work on his shot? I thought about him he is just an awesome athlete overall

4. cheifbootknocka

5. lalala902102001

LOL Reggie says the darndest things.