1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal $25 Restaurant.com gift certificates for $4

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RedRespect, Feb 14, 2013.

1. RedRespect

RedRespect Contributing Member

I've used restaurant.com certificates many times and have been generally happy with using them.

There's a deal now to get a $25 gift certificate for only $4 using coupon code: LOVE.

When choosing certificates, I search what they have available that is close to me. If one looks interesting, I look at Yelp first to make sure it is worth trying. A nice way to try a new restaurants. I found a great Thai restaurant recently this way.

The certificates can be typically used when you spend at least $35 at the restaurant, not including tax and tip. Some you can only use certain days of the week, so pay attention to the fine print.

You can use a certificate to each restaurant just once a month. When I love a place, I've bought a several certificates and just waited to use one each month. A great way to make eating out more affordable.

Enjoy!

2. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

where do you go to redeem the coupon code?

3. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

This is a very common deal. I used to grab these for even cheaper, actually. The rules and stipulations for the gift cards are extremely strict. ie- Must order $50 of food (not incl drinks, tax, tip) to use $10 "gift card", must use only at dinner on weekdays, etc.

You are essentially buying a coupon.

4. RedRespect

My bad, the code was valid for just February 12th and 13th. With the code LOVE, I thought it was still valid today.

I will post it again later when another similar promo code is available.

Yes, a few years ago I did get them at an even better price but the best I've seen lately is this $4 for the $25 certificates. Read the fine print for each individual certificate, but I think it's a much better deal than just a coupon.

5. RedRespect

Today only... this deal is on again.

Okay, this deal is on again for today only.
    The code is HURRY.
    Enter it at the top of the page in your shopping cart.