1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 2/10/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2013.

1. rockets137

rockets137 Member

WTF, I left for one hour, when the scoreline was still leading at 97-94
    And come back to get this ****
    what has happen ??

Man, this was supposed to be piece of cake kind of game.
    I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't leave

2. instar

instar Member

thought kings, suns, magic game are 3 automatic road wins..
    not so sure those 2 other games come easy.

3. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From Geraldd.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QutFKoYDFAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Arthurprescott2

Rox haven't given up more than 7 offensive rebounds in a single game before today. 16 offensive rebounds allowed... That's the reason they lost tonight.

5. ahhh

ahhh Member

up by 10. lin fouls out. turnovers. kings making all their 3s. chuck hayes blocking harden. no one can create. loss.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

7. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

He was way more rude than me; but yet you don't say anything to him but me. I guess if someone joined longer that person can be rude and aggressive; is that what you are promoting? Or is it you are blindly siding with someone just because he has been here longer.

8. ahhh

ahhh Member

I like Beverly a lot, he had some nifty bounce passes. His bad defensive rotation is what allowed Isiah to get hot though. One criticism I have is when the game became close, he didn't really look for the best possible shot and wasted some possessions.

9. kent335

kent335 Member

Greetings from Sacramento, I was at the game today. My impressions:

The stadium was about 66% filled. About 25% of those in attendance were Asians, and there were quite a number of Lin jerseys. There were loud cheers for Lin and the Rockets. It got really loud on Lin's block and dunk. Seeing that was worth the ticket. I sat next to a Rockets fan who was in Sacramento for business.

What stood out watching the game in person was the amount of coaching that each player gets during each time out or when they are substituted out. There's a lot of talking that goes on that doesn't show up on TV.

The reasons why the Rockets lost:

1. Sacramento bigs dominated the interior and got a lot of offensive rebounds.
    2. Kings went 11-20 from the 3 point line and hit some very tough contested 3s.
    3. Refs gave a lot more calls to Sacramento than to the Rockets. Kings 26-27 from the line, Rockets 13-17. Rockets deserved a lot more calls, and the Kings got a lot of ticky-tacky calls. The 6th foul on Lin was very bogus.

10. Arthurprescott2

11. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

That was quick. Thanks.

12. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

I hope we dont close this half of the season with a 3 game losing streak. LAC has Paul back and GSW wants to kick our butts. Afetr the ASB, we have OKC and thats a potential 4 game losing streak right there. Basketball gods, please help us!

1 person likes this.
  13. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

ever since people made that beverleysanity thread, you have been mad at it and been posted every time he plays bad.....

14. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Ban a '99er?

15. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

It has a lot to do with the assumption that most people that joined in '12 and '13 just joined because of Lin or harden (or maybe even Asik). Most would say since they joined just for that player that they aren't a loyal person to a team, and since Aruba has been here since 99 that he is loyal to his team. Also a lot of people joined just to troll Lin fans or be trolls in general.

I'm just guessing, don't take my word for it.

16. jocar

jocar Member

now that's funny :grin:

BOH!

17. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

TDOF actually...

18. New

Funny you conveniently ignored the fact that two kings players checked in at the time you said the moment shifted. And one of the players actually was the reason we lost I the 4th quarter.

You see what you want to see.

19. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

Who the hell has time to rate this thread, 1 star? Really? Jeez, some ppl have too much time on thier hands

20. instar

instar Member

prolly same people who have time to comment on this thread i guess.