1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2013 Jam Session

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JeremyLin7, Feb 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. JeremyLin7

JeremyLin7 Member

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Jam Session this year. Its going to be my first time at one of these. If so, I would also like to know what time and which day did u buy? I got Thursday (February 14th) at 7 PM.

2. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I'll be there Thursday at 4. I didn't get to attend any of the festivities last time they were here.

3. Code Red

Code Red Member

I was wondering if you buy tickets for the one on Friday if you could actually stand and watch the celebrity game. Lol...

4. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

I want to go. I'm just curious if there will be nba players or legends there. Just want to meet them and maybe get a picture with them. I dont really care about an autograph.

5. ptR91

ptR91 Member

wow 7 pm?? thats only 3 hours of play time. I'm going sat 12 pm, planning to stay there til closing.

There will be players there but probably depends what day to see the players u want to see. and there will be a line to get a picture with them

6. LSSLAMBAM

LSSLAMBAM Member

i'll be there thursday at 4 and saturday for the all star practice and then the jam session the rest of the day. it used to be open all day friday which was great - not many people there and a lot of NBA guys stopped by with lighter crowds.

pictures are harder than autographs at jam session but you may luck out!

anyone want a ticket to the rising stars challenge at toyota center on friday night? trying desperately to sell a single that i have.

have a great time next weekend!

7. -Rockets

-Rockets Member

I'm volunteering this year, hopefully that can get me access to some things.

8. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I am planning on going that Saturday.

9. tfvic

tfvic Member

ticket for rising star game, i will buy!

------------
    Hey, how much do you want for your ticket for friday night. i will buy if price is rt. email me back, tfvic@aol.com

10. LSSLAMBAM

LSSLAMBAM Member

tfvic you've got mail

11. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Quick question on how the Jam session works. How I read it is that if you buy a ticket for 9 am on Sunday, then you have to be there at 9 am or you won't get in. I'm going to be busy until about 12, so I was hoping I could go at 1. Can anyone clarify?

12. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

10am on Saturday. My girlfriend got me tickets for V-day. I'm so pumped.

13. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

you should be good. There was a fine print that you weren't guarantee to get in if it's after your hour block, but I got in about 20 min late on Thursday and no issues.

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Jam Session kind of sucks unless you are a little kid. There are huge lines for everything.

15. mrm32

mrm32 Member

This. Even then, my 11 year old brother was pretty disappointed. I felt like this was a lot more fun 7 years ago when I was 16 but now I'm not so sure.