1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 1/30/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 29, 2013.

1. WSWhippets

WSWhippets Member

the LOHs are being r****ded about this game. objectively TD contributed decent numbers with 2 good steals and layups, but you are blind if you think his overall command of the offense and contribution to the team was as effective as Lin's. I have zero complaint about TD. this is not about TD. this is about McHale sitting JL for a ridiculously long stretch on a night when he had it going, was aggressive, and lived in the paint.

where did this ridiculous rotation come from? what was wrong woth the rotation that worked great against the hornets nets and jazz?

Lin Haters, this is NOT about Lin! just stfu and admit McHale is like a r****ded kid playing with Legos.

2. jonasXV

jonasXV Member

Get the F...out then go root for this is a ROCKETS website not a Lin website we as fans don't need people like you go a root for the Heat or the Lakers. LOOSER!!!:mad:

3. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

leading doesn't mean a win.

4. dazzle116

dazzle116 New Member

Actually he played 31mins. But he should have been playing since late 3rd or at least starting the 4th.

Also, McHale often takes Harden out of the game when there's 1min left to play in a quarter. Why he does that is completely beyond me.

5. archinkent

archinkent Member

Not really all Rockets fans, just the 2012ers. I do feel for them though since most of them are labelled LOF automatically cuz of their join date.

6. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

"OH sh-t! I was wondering why Lin wasn't attacking anymore, I forgot to sub him in."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. OpportunityCost

...and that's fallacious thinking Windchime by the bashers if you are bashed for that reason. The quantity of posts whether it's in the thousands or one-hundreds doesn't determine quality or truthfullness of posts.

8. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

The Lakers just blew a double digit lead and lost to the lowly Suns, and according to the commentator, Kobe iso too much.

9. Windchime

Windchime Member

??? I got a espn alert for 92-86 W for Suns... Is it faulty??

10. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Yup..this was a game that Lin should have finished the 2nd half. My or may not have matter much, but he was playing solid tonight.

11. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

Lin was subbed in too late, I agree, but I think the coach's rationale was he wanted to match the sub pattern with the opposing guard Ty. As soon as Lin was in, so was Ty. Just an observation - but I could be wrong.

Once Lin was taken off - the offence became a bit stagnant. It flowed much better when Lin was handling the ball with Asik giving him a screen. I don't know why the coach does this to ruin the momentum...sigh ffs.

12. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Poor Chandler got chewed out, and the beard looks tired.

13. booster rocket

Here is my two cents.... I actually like TDs energy and speed to break up Lins monotonous slow roll up to half court. TD helps do some off-speed/speed up PG bursts that seem to disrupt the other team at times. Almost like lin lulls the defense to sleep, then BAM! TD runs right by them. Coach just needs to use them more wisely to disrupt the flow to catch the defenses sleeping. But, yes, too much TD tonite.

Lin does look more comfortable out there running things though. need to find someone to post-up effectively once in a while. SERIOUSLY!

14. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

That was what I saw too. I just dont' get it. He just didn't even make an attempt to get back on defense.

15. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

no. you got right. i was kinda misled by one post you responded and thought it was still in the first period.

16. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

I really thought Lin would start the 4th and play all of it, it would make sense, but this time McHale decided not to do...his thinking is so random...does he roll a die to choose his patterns

17. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Uh, ok. I just said that we need Lin or Harden in the game at all times.

The threes are also the reason why we win a lot of games. I saw that it was ineffective, but we got quality looks as well.

Dude, calm down. We had a chance to win even with the rotations we had tonight. Lin played well. Again, please try to remain calm.

18. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Who are the posters that are hunting for LOFs o_O?

19. muas2010

muas2010 Member

No...but it's funny seeing Nash running around without the ball.:grin:My Lakers are heading to La La Land....

20. Caris

Caris Member

McHale gave the game away. BIG sigh...