1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 1/30/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 29, 2013.

1. PeterDLai

PeterDLai Member

4th quarter
    11:11
    James Harden enters the game for Carlos Delfino
    86-87

I don't think Harden was subbed out at all after that.

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Dead on.

3. OpportunityCost

Exactly, if he wants to limit Lin's minutes that bad - for whatever reason - at least put Beverly in who is more of a point guard and can actually play pretty well.

4. mirdirir

mirdirir Member

i dont like to put the blame on coach usually, but McHale screwed rox. at the end of 3, george carl saw koufos is no good; so he put faried on 5 against tired asik to exploit it. also add wilson chandler to abuse soft 4 of rox.

parsons tire out, went out of order, mchale sit lin too much and thats why gallinari went red hot on parsons. harden might stepped up at those moments but he is just not that superstar yet to turn the tide. morale of team went down, delfino lost his shooting and this couldnt be recovered until 7:00 left on clock.

thats how we lost. karl>mchale obviously.

5. ManToMan

ManToMan Member

I don't think you watched the same game is me. I thought they should have won this.

6. sammsung987

sammsung987 Member

Lin was flying out there no one can catch him.
    It was like he was on the knicks again.

7. Arthurprescott2

Big FU game from Lin when he got back in the game - called his own number again and again and torched DEN's defense - got half his points in about 8 minutes.

8. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

‏@JasonCFriedman

@MichaelVPina Pretty much every night. Rockets' D is basically bottom-5 bad when he's (Asik) off the floor this yr. o_O

9. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Right, we had lost the lead by the time he came back in. Anyway, nothing made a difference after that. Gallo got hot, and we sucked.

10. cyclorider

cyclorider Member

6 more turnovers for James "The Turnover Machine" Harden tonight.

Wonder how many more he needs to set the all-time NBA single season record?

11. Arthurprescott2

And I think about 3-4 assists in that time too.

12. VanityHalfBlack

Speaking of Gallinari/ might have to get him on my fantasy team!

13. neoxyphus

neoxyphus Member

Don't agree here.

TOs while making risky passes is one thing...Because if the pass is made it has a chance to convert.

TOs while tripping over your feet or losing your handles and get cherry picked, is all bad...Because those are preventable and have no chance to convert into points.

14. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

ll some plays fofr a open 3 for gods sake

15. MMBB

MMBB Contributing Member

I seriously think that Mcfail hates Lin because he proved him wrong multiple times. If this coach is not fired, there is no hope for Linsanity 2.0, no future for the Rockets. If the management team wants to keep Mcfail, they should trade Lin to another team where he would be allowed to shine again!

1 person likes this.
  16. hltiki

hltiki Member

Even though Jlin beasted the last quarter, he still made that dumb holding foul which put the Rockets over, and then he missed those 2 crucial freethrows whiles Lawson hits them.

Asik missed that monster dunk.

Harden, the franchise player, with the 3 missed layups and the offensive interference by Asik, AGAIN, at the end just made the loss even more humiliating.

17. ManToMan

ManToMan Member

Now that you say it, you might be right. said FU to mchale and said he's going to do it his way....

18. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

This is the problem I keep talking about. McFail failed to put common sense into Harden's brain, teach him to be patient with his game, play with the flow. And Harden's TOs are the worst kind of, because it kills momentum, and easy basketballs for the other team. Not all the TOs impact the game equally.

19. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

No, you're an idiot. You just insulted a fellow Lin fan who was being sarcastic.

20. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

We are one allstar away from being a legit team.