1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pacers 1/18/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 17, 2013.

1. glacier921

glacier921 Rookie

LOL, actually, now that you mentioned this, I remember the pass to Parsons where harden got the ball instead and Parsons was using both his arms, pointing to his chest basically saying that ball was to me. then harden goes iso and misses it, if i remember correctly.

2. wenzon

wenzon Member

and also troll fans like u.. :grin:

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

There are very few LOH's on here. Just because someone says something bad about a certain player doesn not make them an "only hater" of that player.

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

No dude, I'm just a standard Rockets fan.

5. detso

detso Member

I don't mind Lin not taking mid-range shots when stuck in traffic and dishing out the ball for assists instead. The problem was the PFs camping beyond the arc not making their shots. They should have been cutting more to the basket when their shots were not falling.

6. jocar

jocar Member

Lol, what an idiot "look at the basket chart". Nice proof there.
    I can show you DH's shot chart, no 3 pt attempts, must be coach threatening him not to shoot those!
    Not even worth arguing with you anymore, zero facts, and nothing but bias. Adios!

7. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

LOL, this is an ugly team, very painful to watch. Where is the backdoor cutting we used to have at the beginning of the season? McFail just ruining this young team's chemistry by insisting to play his McFail system. Basically he has made most of those players to play on their weakness.

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Soooo true..lol

9. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Sigh...

10. lola eskuala

lola eskuala Member

Just because someone says something good about a certain player does not make them an "only fan" of that player:cool:

11. VanityHalfBlack

Reverse psychology, yes!!!!!

12. detso

detso Member

You are wrong. There is nothing good about that player.:grin:

13. wenzon

wenzon Member

Correction its not Harden faults... all players just playing how are they instructed to play. MChale wants him to take the ball and do the ISO play even if his in cold streak.. Other teams now knows how to guard him, but the coaching staff didn't adjust..

14. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Actually, besides not shooting more during these last 6 losing games he's been pretty solid. The only blame on Lin is not being more aggressive, but the losses started with bad FTs shootings then moving to missing power forwards. Good news is that there is status quo for GS, Denver, and most likely Dallas.

15. VanityHalfBlack

Be specific please!!!!!;)

16. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

sorry if you're not smart enough to figure it out for yourself. continue on with the ignorance...

17. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Your point? I've said good things about players all the time, it's clear who the LOF's are.

18. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

That's where we need a real POWERforward that can PnR and set solid screens, we can't realistically expect Jeremy to try to beat his man off the dribble every time only to meet a clogged lane. That's why the James and Lin PnR work so well, sadly we don't run it enough or have anyone else to help Jeremy. :( Today he was again asking for one and everyone passed, probably because they realize they suck at it, so he just had to force his way in and only managed to get blocked. James has also been getting blocked too frequently because of that.
    They're literally playing out there with a non-existent 4.

Kevin Love, where are thou?:(

19. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I agree with you so hard about that. We need a 4.

20. stefanb

stefanb Member

I am very disappointed in Patterson this season. I think most Rockets fans are because in his rookie year he was showing a lot of promise and now he plays docile. I can compare his play to a lost tourist walking the streets of New York. The court being New York City, Patterson being the lost tourist from Oklatucky City, and the rough street wise New Yorkers being the opposing team.

Lin is playing average at best, he's been a total disappointment so far and everyone knows it.

And if Asik could just catch the damn ball, and lay off of that greasy Turkish food because his hands are just terrible.

Harden needs to lay off of those friggin turnovers man. He is averaging nearly 4 TO's per game. I thought he was supposed to be known for being exceptional at dribbling and taking care of the ball. His FG% isn't bad and he's ranked 5th in PPG but he needs a sidekick to take the pressure off of him a bit. We need a point guard who's passing is his strength and a decent big man or SF who can score inside and pick and roll with Harden and (insert point guard's name here). Oh and last but not least, we need another center or PF that can rebound well. Asik is great at rebounding and setting picks but he's averaging around 30 minutes per game which is probably too much for him.