1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden sighting (friend's perspective)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jfbradley1985, Jan 6, 2013.

1. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

That suggestion is on par with people believing a story with no evidence about James to be true.

2. c1utchmatic

c1utchmatic Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Nowadays people will DO ANYTHING for attention!!!!!!!! LOL I don't even know you. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23TheThirstIsReal">#TheThirstIsReal</a></p>&mdash; James Harden (@JHarden13) <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13/status/288359611847815168" data-datetime="2013-01-07T19:01:03+00:00">January 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    maybe he saw this page guys....

3. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

I too agree about his on-court poise. He doesn't show his emotions and never looks angry.

4. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

Here are a couple of Espn True Hoop articles on the subject of NBA players and Cheesecake Factory.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/4543/the-cheesecake-factory-did-not-pay-me-to-write-this

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/4556/cheesecake-redux

5. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

One time I saw Harden and he stuck his pinky up my bootie hole. What a jerk!

6. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

I don't care, as long as he's not an ******* to his teammates.

7. alethios

alethios Member

Maybe he thought The Cheesecake Factory was a strip club like The Men's Club but for women with bigger attributes, and found out it wasn't.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yep cheesecake factory is a perfect name for a strip club :grin:

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

That sort of behavior from Harden is inexcusable!!!!

Not the way he treated the staff, mind you, but I'd have hoped Harden would have more class than to eat at a crap place like Cheesecake Factory to begin with. You're rich now, James, time to upgrade your dining habits.

10. Precision340

Precision340 Member

requesting for the cheesecake factory manager to stand there and play photo security is kinda a weird request considering there are photos of him in a strip club on the internet... harden is just a weird cat :p

11. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

As long as he is not breaking the law or being outwardly annoying in the media I could care less what type a person he is. I would like for him to be a nice guy but if he keeps scoring 25 a night, I am ok with him being a less than stellar person.

12. Exel

Exel Member

He probably forgot he was in Houston and not OKC, where Cheesecake Factory is the epitome of fine dining there.

13. zzpot

zzpot Member

^^^^^ Ha HA ...winner winner chicken dinner!!

14. zzpot

zzpot Member

^^^ haha... your post is inexcusable and lame!!!!!

15. zzpot

zzpot Member

Ever think that the OP's friend is just a rouse for casting rumors and lies????

"Sits at my friends table"??? OP does not make it clear that she works there. The manager part and the slow service part, makes it clear to me... she works there and he sat at her table. The one she has to waitress on.

To me that means she works there and is not a customer sitting at a table like some here posting think.

F all the he's just having a bad day BS.... Is this all just a rouse for casting rumors and lies to make him look bad??

And if not... Maybe he is a jerk... ask him not to come back to your friends store. That solves that.

16. gate470

gate470 Rookie

Really? Eek.

17. zzpot

zzpot Member

oops my bad... she works there...

I stick to all other things I said.

18. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

This isn't entirely true. I work in the service industry too, have waited on Chandler Parsons, Joakim Noah and Shawn Marion; all those guys were really nice. Buddies of mine have also waited on Asik, Lin, Hakeem, Grant Hill, Dragic and Steve Nash and mentioned that they were very nice, too. On the other hand, I have heard from multiple people that Harden is a pretentious douchebag. These aren't people who are asking for autographs and photos (we have a really strict policy on that), it's just that he's a douche in general. Really good ball player though

19. TebowTime

TebowTime Member

Damn reading this makes me wanna eat at cheesecake factory now.

1 person likes this.
  20. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

This!

And based from Ho Chen's report, the team is very tight...Greg said it best...like a brotherhood. It's the most important thing for me.