1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Wizards @ Rockets 12/12/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Arthurprescott2

Possibly... you gotta problem with that?! :p

2. torocan

torocan Member

Sloppy game.

Feels like they played down, but they got the win. Should make Harden's mother happy. :grin:

And 10/6 isn't a bad stat line considering how many open shots were missed by the team. If people were shooting normally, it would probably have been 10/10 which would have been a pretty good stat line.

Hopefully we'll see the team turn it up on the Celtics.

3. HorneR

HorneR Member

Whelp, thank God for Chandler Parsons. The dude is becoming a MENACE in the 4th. It's more than just showing no hesitation in putting up the big shot, he FEEDS off it. He wants it.

Lookin' like our next Big Shot Bob.

4. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lin with an efficient game. Harden had an efficient start, but dovetailed late.

Hopefully, Lin will find a way to pick his spots while not passing up the open shot. It is key to opening up his game. A few runners in the lane and the game will open up more for him.

5. nono

nono Member

Lin reverted to bent over position. Good win, even if it's a close one against the Wizards.

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Cant shoot, poor rebounding in the final few minutes led to open three for the wiz.

No excuses.

7. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

We won, kept the Wizards under 100 pts, Lin played good D, made great passes, rebounded well, and people are bashing him for not taking shots.

8. Arthurprescott2

Rondo always brings his A game for nationally televised match-ups. He'll try for a triple-double.

9. Peaceful Elbow

I'll start! Lin sux :grin:

10. BBAL

BBAL Member

What's with everyone's problem with Lin not taking a lot of shots on a night when just about everyone is shooting 50%?

Just something to complain about? If Harden is 10-20, Parsons 7-14 and Patterson is 4-11 and Douglas is 4-9.....who cares if Lin is only 4-8?

I'd have a problem if Harden goes 3-20 or whatever the hell it was a few games ago. That's when he needs to shoot more. I don't have a problem at all with Lin playing low key and helping our entire team be 50% shooters.

That's what you want!!!

11. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

Good win. The wiz are a better than their record. Let's get the next two. Celtics are beatable and Raptors should be an easy one. Over 500 by this weekend.

12. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Did you know Chandler Parsons' ft% is 75% and 3pt% is 38%!? That's an improvement of 20% and 5% respectively.

13. split41

split41 Member

Parsons can score, and I feel like he's our second scoring option. I think Lin needs to get it out of his head that this is Harden's team and learn to take over sometimes. It's either he feels like Harden is good enough to carry the team, so he doesn't need to be aggressive or that because this is Harden's team he should just defer a lot.

Who knows.

But I'd rather consistency from Lin than a monster game every blue moon.

14. kent335

kent335 Member

Here's my message to Lin.

Don't pass the ball to Patterson or Asik. Both will miss. Use their screens and jack up the shot.

15. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

+ 1

He did a good job.

16. HorneR

HorneR Member

So when's Adelman coming back?

17. Arthurprescott2

I only started watching late 3rd quarter but he gave up wide open lanes to the basket twice and instead passed it out (once to PPatt who flubbed it and once to... Parsons?)

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

19. JK1

JK1 Member

Lin got lit up like a christmas tree by John Wall..

20. stefanb

stefanb Member

What are you 12? Your comebacks are terrible. Not witty at all to say the very least. I don't even have to try with you. So goodbye and so long. Congratulations, you are the first clutchfans member to be on my block list.