1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the longest you have had to wait on pee test results

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pgabriel, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I've never heard the results. I always assumed I passed since I never was fired.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

dafuq is that

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i've already left messages at two law offices, anyone think i am really wasting my time and anyone have a good recommendation. i have never sued anyone

1 person likes this.
  4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Are you worried about smoking bud? In that case, you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble by testing your piss before you went in the for the actual one (sold at walmart).

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

read the freakin update, geez. you guys been smoking?

6. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

IDK man I just don't know.

On one hand, you failed the drug trust. On another you passed. Only time will tell.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Relax brah. Just went back and noticed your update. I am at work after-all. :eek:

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

this is the deal, a) labcorp supposedly has a procedure for this type of fail. they apparently screwed up my specimen.

b) the agency didn't give me any chance at the vick's. the b**** was like vick's is a ridiculous excuse. she was already stereotypical agency lady who didn't give a crap about me. at one point she's like, i hope the employer doesn't take back the offer because this is taking too long.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

in the words of forest gump "i might not be the smartest man"

but i could tell i ruffled some feathers at the agency. they know they screwed up somewhere, and I can tell I ruffled some feathers at labcorp.

10. jcee15

Well gosh, I hope this is sorted.
    Vicks is petroleum based so logically they'd start getting in your business once you mention it. Lozenges are now available.

11. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Meth =/= Vick's??

I can't see how vick's vapor rub would possibly cause a positive Meth test

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

dude i linked you straight to labcorp's website, read muthfocka read

13. Classic

Classic Member

So they reported a negative to the agency without doubling back with you first to make sure it wasn't an OTC drug that triggered the positive and therefore possibly cost you a job?

If so..Ya...that's bad...real bad for them. Lawyer up. Got to make sure you didn't get hired because of the positive though.

14. jcee15

I saw in the labcorp link that methylphelyne "aka" Vicks was always sent through a second run down, so it's just taking some time.

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

yes, labcorp didn't run their second test, the agency didn't check into the otc, and i'm sure i was just waiting for the drug test results

that's what i'm saying the lady i was dealing with her supervisor tried to call me this morning and say their was a problem with my background when i already have it documented they jumped the gun on the drug test