1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden, Lin try to change luck against ‘aggressive’ Heat

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr. 13 in 33, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Lol, Ray Allen will go BAMF on the Rockets...apparently the Rockets strategy for defense is "pack the paint and let them shoot 3s". Rockets must think everyone else in the league sucks at shooting as much as them...

2. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

Rockets 102 Miami 95 ...
    Harden 28 pts 5 ast
    Lin 23 pts 9 ast
    Osik 8pts and 15reb
    Parson 12pts 4 ast
    Pat 14 pts 5 reb
    Delphino 15pts
    Other 2 pts

3. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

Time for vindication for Harden and Lin....forget about the W it's personal ROFL

4. koopa

koopa Member

prepare for the worst..beard papa and lin will be hounded

5. torocan

torocan Member

Honestly I expect significantly better performances from Lin and Harden than the last outing they had.

They're both very competitive, they study tape like crazy, and they have chips on their shoulders.

That doesn't mean they go all HAM, I just don't expect the same types of difficulties they had the last time around.

I still think we lose, the main question will be how good we look while we lose.

6. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

It's a loss for us, too many things have to go right for us to win and too many things have to go wrong for them to lose.

7. liunatic

liunatic Member

problem is, all of the three's we take are open and we miss them badly... I'm sure we will get a lot of looks from three, but we will miss 70% of them

8. rocketsfan7

rocketsfan7 Member

Agree. Harden and Lin will be ready.

Add the fact that we are expected to get blown out and you have a perfect recipe for an upset.

9. Karolik

Karolik Member

Harden and Lin need to prepare their butts :grin:

10. instar

instar Member

finally, after this game lin can get "owned by chalmers" tag off of him.

11. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Last year if Lin stayed healthy I would agree. But seeing Lin right now it just seems he is too passive and is scared/hesitant to asset himself. Harden will have a good game. Lin will not. He won't go 1 for 8 like he did in Miami last season because he won't even take half that many shots tonight. I am a Lin fan, but he just hasn't manned up (yet) this year.

12. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

i hope lin and harden end up owning chalmers and wade....doing alright won't cut it...vindication thru embarrassment should be the goal

13. tzou88

tzou88 Member

Boy you must be crazy

14. instar

instar Member

not that i'm expecting monster game from him tonite lol, but i think he can go for 12-6-4 ish. is it that much to ask? just don't turn the ball over.

15. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Bartender, I'll have a glass of what he's drinking...

16. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I agree. Lin is going to have to be aggressive tonight. Hopefully the refs won't swallow their whistles like they've been doing every time he gets hacked. We'll need his FT shooting. The coaches making him camp at the 3 point line isn't going to work against the Heat, especially since Lin isn't a good shooter to begin with. I'll be satisfied if he cuts down on the turnovers and sets up his teammates with high percentage shots. I just know Mario Chalmers (who seriously thinks he's the best player on the Heat :grin:) is going to want to show him up again.

17. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

this user must be coach mchale; since he thinks a 7man rotation will dominate so much while all other 5players on the bench = 2pts...

its too early to be this drunk jj23

18. kinein

kinein Member

Have you hated the Rockets since 2008? Or are you trying to troll believers?

19. liunatic

liunatic Member

Um. Why do people keep saying he needs to cut down on turnovers??? hes only averaging 2.7 turnovers a game. If there is one person that needs to cut down turnovers on the team, it's harden at 5 a game...

20. Playaz

Playaz Member

It's the power of the media. People who can't think for themselves will just repeat what the media say.

You think Obama would of won without all the celebrities supporting him? Or if he didn't run any campaign, you think he would of won? It's a sad reality about today's society.