1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When was the last time you were this excited to watch the Rockets play?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LelWestbrick, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Asian Sensation

Before we got James Harden my interest for this team this year was at a 2 on a scale of 1-10. After we got Harden it jumped to a 7. After last nights performance I'm at a 10 again just like that.

2. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

It's about damn time!!

3. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

4. rocketman73

rocketman73 Member

i believe the last time i was this happy to watch the Rockets play was the time we had the Dream still playing for us and we went back to back in championships. the other time is when we had T-Mac and Yao together.

5. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

Charlotte 95, The Glyde's first game.

He made it look so easy. You knew at half-court that he was just gonna put his down and go strong. T-mac didn't have that. Francis didn't have that. Yao didn't have that. Maxwell did.

6. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

This... That 7 game series...

7. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Thank you for telling us the real meaning of a true fan, you are so wise.

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I don't know. My interest, to be honest, has waned a bit since I moved from Houston. Yeah, I was pumped when Tmac and Yao were together, but this year, for me, it's different. I don't have expectations, but I think the team could be wildly fun to watch as it develops. There's so much potential promise from this team. In that regard, I don't think it's comparable. I'm just getting back to enjoying watching the team.

Maybe the internet/mobile era is making it easy for me to start watching again? Maybe it's because I need a distraction from near 80 hour work weeks?

Whatever it is, I'm more excited than I can remember (I was about ten during the glory days of the 90's).

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You're welcome, rook. :eek: