1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Highlight Videos

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Defy9, Oct 28, 2012.

1. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bz3tOc_qItU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

3. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

So all Lin fans are stupid, huh?

No such thing as harden only fans, huh?

You are so full of bs.

Why the double standard?

Defy9, my apologies. I believe fans should be allow to root for any player anytime, anywhere and anyhow he or she wants. Listening to tin man go on and on about rockets folklore is annoying as hell. He's probably the biggest Hakeem nuthugger there is. The dude can't seem to exit the 80s. It's like if you don't didn't watch Moses Malone, you ain't a real rockets fan. This only scares new fans away.

Excellent post by the way. I'm can't wait for season to start.

1 person likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

where did I say that? you are just obsessed with what I say.

Hakeem is the greatest Rocket of all time. He's actually been relevant lately training top superstars like LeBron and Kobe and Dwight.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

LOL at your handle.:)

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Great thread dude. Can't wait to see him do this with the Rockets.

Yeah, Harden does have the Clutch gene.

7. PinoyRocket

PinoyRocket Member

AS IF... we don't know.

8. kmart9419

Dude, based on your post, Hakeem is working with the lakers, Miami and New York, none of which is rockets related. Based on the info, all posts relating to Hakeem belongs in the nba dish. You censor others while you don't censor yourself.

You are trying to silence Lin fans. That's my problem with you. We have a group of new fans super excited about Lin and learning about the rockets and here you are blowing them off. Saying they are not wanted and then calling them stupid. Harden fans are coming and they will talk about his career in okc, are you going to silence them, too? All this talk about him being pissed off in the finals with lack of minutes, that all non rockets related stuff. According to you, that needs to be snuffed just like melo and Lin stuff. You reek of hypocrisy.

9. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Who cares what tinman thinks, if he is not an admin/clutch dont even worry what he says, if he wants to generalize and hate let him be.

10. kmart9419

Tin man is a senior member and his words will have a big impact on new comers. Hate to see somebody take the joy out of rooting for your favorite player(s).

I wholeheartedly welcome all Lin fans and harden fans. They will initially root for their guy but will eventually become rocket's fans in the process.

11. Arthurprescott2

Fixed. :grin:

12. xclearscreen

xclearscreen Rookie

this post is full of bull, full of spin.
    truth is, you're mad your loverboy Dragic is no longer here and Lin is.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

obviously some people do. i'm not generalizing anybody, i'm just basing my statements of what people say and what they don't know. facts.

the admins have been closing and moving threads by newer users in the GARM recently. it's not because of true Rocket fans. It's by other fans who don't know what is a Rockets topic and what a topic is for another team.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

this is pretty hilarious , now I'm the poster boy for the bitter Dragic fans because I mention some people don't really see a huge improvement compared to Lin?

hahahahahahahaha

1. you know absolutely nothing about the Rockets
    2. you know absolutely nothing about Clutchfans

Whenever we get a group of player only fans like you, there will be some good fans and some fans that don't know anything about anything

I think you probably know nothing about anything. I could be wrong, but for sure you know nothing about the Rockets

15. tinman

Supporting Member

I only welcome the good fans, not the crap fans.

plus there aren't any Harden only fans like there weren't any Artest only fans.

There are Lin only fans cause of the success of his run last year and his unique ethnicity and background.

There are Tracy Only Fans because there had to be some fans who didn't like Kobe.

You are the one who derailed this thread and made it about me, so I'm here to clean up your mess.

#35 tinman, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  16. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Ha, So this trade has brought some bandwagoners

17. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

How does that mean he isnt rockets related? He was the best rockets player in history, he is still rockets related. Stop being a troll

18. tinman

Supporting Member

This site was created and is ruled with an iron first by Clutch.

I quoted his feelings and thoughts of one such Hakeem Olajuwon in my signature.

19. umberto

umberto Member

If David Stern has the same mentality as Tinman, NBA would still be a domestic league today.

20. kmart9419

Speak for yourself not others. I rarely see clutch censor anybody. We got guys like glen rice and sigmund who trolled endlessly and continued to do so for months before being banned.

From your requirements, the majority of new fans will be excluded from your exclusive "true fan" bbs. Ludicrous.