1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Magic 10/26/2012 (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

What is a slump buster? Does it involve ladies?

2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

It must be that birthday party of Chandler LOL

3. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I would love to see a Rockets Highlights video, I had to help a friend do some work this morning and missed the first 3 quarters.

Will give Rep...Yes I am begging!

4. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

You mean something happened at the party?

5. sergio

sergio Member

Same here. I need highlights please. Full highlights would be awesome.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Come on, man.

Of course it does.

7. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Just like many of the fans here, even his teammates don't know Lin's effectiveness yet AS HE HASN'T REALLY PROVEN IT TO THEM YET. I'd rather take KMart, CBang, he'll even PPat take an active role trying to prove that they can be the man than looking to Lin to create all the time. Over the season, the most effective players will get their share and I believe they'll look to Lin more as I believe he'll emerge as the most effective and dominant playmaker. Kmart is doing his thing and as the regular season rolls on, I have full faith that McHale will put the ball in the right hands at the right time. If this I'd not the right time to experiment I don't know when you would. I think we all saw that KMart seems to have found the right groove and that he's not the best playmaker. Once Lins shots start falling, and starts dishing and swishing better, it'll start running through Lin's hands more.
    The onus is on Lin to show that he can run the show, and when it starts going brought him more, he has to seize the opportunity and prove himself again. I have faith that water always finds its own level

8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

they should be therapists giving him sessions on the road.

9. umberto

umberto Member

Highlights of the game

<div><object id='sinaplayer' width='480' height='370' ><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><embed pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' src='http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=88720377_0/s.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' name='sinaplayer' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' width='480' height='370'></embed></object></div>

10. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Greg Smith was impressive today. His post moves seem effective(although he is playing against some scrubs) and was doing a decent job on the defensive end. He certainly has earned the last roster spot with today's performance.

11. umberto

umberto Member

Lin's highlights:

<div><object id='sinaplayer' width='480' height='370' ><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><embed pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' src='http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=88718380_0/s.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' name='sinaplayer' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' width='480' height='370'></embed></object></div>

12. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

What happen to LAMB? havn't really been following since training camp ... but seems nobody is talking about him anymore ...

and 6mins 0 pts :confused:

13. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

****, I wish I saw this game.

14. FanOnGessner

FanOnGessner Member

Wish I could have watched the game tonight. Good thing Dragic and Scola are keeping me entertained. Miss those guys though...

Jeff Van Gundy gave a S/O to the Rockets with a T Jones reference as well in the Mia/NO game. Talked about how impressed he was yada yada yada

15. King Boo

King Boo Member

I had to mute this, but thanks for the video. ;)

16. ROF2012

ROF2012 Member

Unable to watch :-(

17. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Lamb is probably the worst defender on the team as of now. He will have to learn on the fly and step up his effort which I believe he will under McHale. Since he has so much talent, I am having second thought about sending him to DL. He can improve by practicing with the team, learning his defensive rotation and how to stay in front.

18. lookabove

lookabove Contributing Member

Yeah notice that too, but is that Mchale or Martin forcing some iso?

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

"America's Character Coach" apparently isn't "America's Defense Coach."

20. King Boo

King Boo Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I88e8IpBosQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88e8IpBosQ

My favorite play that Clutch hasn't put up yet. Steve Nash-ian. You may have to mute this one also.