1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tailgating

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by eveluvsrox, Sep 22, 2012.

1. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

Does anyone here tailgate Texans games?
    A few of my girl friends want to tail gate a few games, and was hoping if whomever doesn't mind if it would be okay if we could join you.

Insert Chris Hansen/pedo bear pics here

2. TISNF

TISNF Member

IBSTAFPOYAYGF

(In before some toolbag asks for pics of you and your girl friends)

3. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

actually i second that. lol that would be awesome if anyone can get us some tickets for tailgating

im going to the ravens vs texans game to tailgate. 25 for all you can eat and drink. awesome!!

on that note....is there anyone selling tickets or anything. i would appreciate it as well.

4. eveluvsrox

That was supposed to say my girls and I.

The Ravens game is one we all wanted to tailgate.

5. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

You hadn't mentioned, so I should post and be sure that you are aware that they will not let you into the lots with out game tickets. They even check us in the cars now too. Parking ticket alone won't do it.

There are several "pro" tailgating spots that will take you in and have a good sized crowd. Pro or not, have cash on hand to chip in. If only as a gesture of goodwill nonmooching. Unless the ladies are all 9s and 10s, then they obviously will be welcome anywhere as is.

My operation in the blue lot is Fisher Price. Mostly just chairs and chips.

6. snc

snc Member

I'm going to check this thread in a few hours, I expect good things.

7. pd_

pd_ Member

Yeah, you need to have either a game ticket OR tailgate ticket. I think the tailgating tickets are sold out to the season ticket holders up to the ravens game. I saw them on craiglist going for 35-50 depending on the game. I think packers sunday night game is around 50/tailgate ticket (which is stupid high when they only bought for $10) but i guess demand > supply =/

8. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

9. eveluvsrox

Yes I know you have to have a ticker but the tailgate tickets for the games we wanted were sold out.

:eek::confused:

10. eveluvsrox

I worked at reliant for a while and when I walked through the parking lot and there's drunk people and music and being the person I am if there's a random cha cha/ 2 step/shuffle line I jump in. And there youre in. :cool::p:grin:

11. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

girls on the internet? WHAT? since when???