1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA2K] Clutchfans Xbox Online Association II

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BigBird, Jul 14, 2012.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Hahaha I've been simmed to the NBA Finals!

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Sadly...I lost in the Finals. Congratulations to the Philadelphia 76ers who won it all. I look forward to the 2k13 league!

3. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Lets get ready for the off-season!!

4. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

Finished most of my off season task, but when is the draft?

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Dude I wouldn't pay attention to that league anymore. Nobody's doing it anymore because 2k13 is so close. We're just going to redraft and go forward with 2k13 once it gets here October 2nd.

6. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

Well can whoever does not want to play no more please quit. 2k12 still a whole month away and I just drafted the player Ive been wanting all season.... :)

7. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

There 2k13 i mean

8. oelman44

oelman44 Member

When was the draft? And yeah, I agree. I could still play a solid month of 2k12 so if your not interested in playing it anymore please quit.

9. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

It was this morning around 5 am, i was sleep, but when I signed on it still went through the whole draft first and second round plus 13 days of free agency about 2 minute advances for each day...

10. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

Wow I guess you guys were not playing about waiting until 2k13 came out lol

11. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Don't worry, once 2k13 comes out in a few weeks we will hit the ground running. I'll probably make a new thread and give people a week or two to get the game and get used to it before we draft though. Hopefully we can set the number of CPU teams we have in the league which would make this a whole lot better.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Nah I don't think that'll be an option. They're trying to make a true Online Association experience for the players, and dwindling down the teams just won't be the case, even though it would be great. That's why I wish they kept online leagues. They were just a simpler, more user friendly mode for people. Online association is just fine, but it can get too complex and hard to use at times, and it hurts the quality.