1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where to watch the Texans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by bobmarley, Aug 10, 2012.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

I just moved to Katy and sometimes will be able to catch Texans games at my house. Does anyone know any good places to a watch a game in this area.

Rep to all advice!

2. 713

713 Member

Your local Buffalo Wild Wings is always a top tier place for sports and such...

1 person likes this.
  3. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

What part of Katy do you live in? I like to go to the Cicis pizza place on morton road every once in a while to catch the game there.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Ive only been there once, but it is a great place to watch the game and I'm pretty sure they have a bar, i don't remember.

5. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

When they're not evacuating from hurricanes, my Katy friends go to Coaches off Barker Cypress and I-10.

2 people like this.
  6. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Old Katy near Katy High School

I was thinking about trying SAMs Deli & Diner, they play sports on the teli there.

They serve this there!
    [​IMG]

7. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

looks appetizing!:grin:

8. platypus

platypus Member

:eek: i think i gained five pounds looking at that! If you are in the westheimer area try Nick's Place, they probably serve the cheapest best tasting Italian food in houston, not to mention you can also watch the game there too:) If you want a little less crowd i was surprised to find out that pizza hut now has dine-in stores and there's one by hwy 6 where you can go in an order pizza in a bar setting and watch games. I watched a couple of summer league rockets games there, the place was nice. :p

1 person likes this.
  9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Wild Wing Cafe, dude.

1 person likes this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

Where in Austin? Or SA?

11. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Tony Thai 2 has a big screen and plays houston sports games!

12. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

The place to go in Austin is Lavaca Street Bar. It's the official watch party location, and last year the Texans sent swag to give away each week. Has a great atmosphere full of fans for the games.

13. franchise403

franchise403 Contributing Member

Does anyone know if the game is going to be on in Austin? I have TWC.

14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yes, on ABC

15. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

As mentioned Coaches off Barker Cypress is by far the best. I go there for just about every game. They have tons of TVS ..reasonable priced drinks and good atmosphere.

Though on a Saturday night I always try to get out by 10ish not my type of crowd as it turns into a club on the weekends.....

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Another vote for Coaches(on Barker Cypress & I-10), they have lots of tvs everywhere and lots of Texans fans.

17. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Try Champ's. TV's everywhere, good food, and a humongous menu. Steaks, salads, sandwiches, tons of appetizers, they pretty much have it all. Also, they have my favorite desert of all time, the cookie express.

18. david12sfa

david12sfa Member

Rocketman95 is right about Wild Wing Cafe. I like the TV set up much better at Stadia but the service there has been subpar everytime I went last year. I have not been to Mr Jim's Ice house over by the High School for a game day, but they do have cheap beer and really good hamburgers. I am over in old Katy by the high school as well.

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yep, Stadia's service can be lacking if there's a lot of people. Wild Wing Cafe's tv set up isn't all that, but the food is delicious.

20. mario713

mario713 Rookie

ok i have tried to start a thread so i can get a clear answer, but i dont have permission to do so. My question is im here in town for the weekend dew to military duties and was wondering where can i watch the game here in San Antonio? i need to watch this game bad!!! lol thnks in advance.