1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our next 5 oppenents

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gr8-1, Jan 11, 2003.

Tags:
  1. SaFe

SaFe Contributing Member

For some odd reason, I expect 5 very competetive games that we can be able to win. That is more then I expected for the previous 2 games. ;)

2. declan32001

declan32001 Member

Well, predictions? Who the heck knows with this team? A 3-2 mark would be impressive, and 2-3 would not be disastrous. But this it the best time for the Rockets to show some consistency. We've done well against good teams and er, these qualify. Regardless of the record, it would be great if we played good ball. Now's as good a time as any...

3. OrangeCountyCA

They'll do just fine.
    -------------------------------------------------
    They'll go 0-5.

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Boki probably won't get many minutes.He has hardly played and we are near the halfway mark for the season.It's unrealistic to expect him to do much throughout the rest of the year. Rice's injury might result him getting a few minutes but probably not more.
    I expect a 2-3 record if Ming makes a complete recovery however none of these games are going to be easy.

5. cmellon

cmellon Member

Shoot.

I wish Boston wins over San Antonio.

Now Celtics has lost 2 games in Texas Peril Triangle trip, they will be so pissed off coming to Houston tomorrow.

Are we ready for this?

6. kh0001

kh0001 Contributing Member

I am afraid Boston just lost to SA. They may bring their A game to avoid the third loss in Texas. We better take care of it.

KH

7. cas

cas Member

Boston: Win
    Phoenix: Loss
    Los Angeles: Loss
    San Antonio: Loss
    Dallas: Loss

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is the cause to most of the strife on the boards... Do you think Rudy should play a stricter hand in guiding their identity, or should he continue the role as hippy parent and nudge these prodigies with his message?

9. Sane

Sane Member

I hope lets them be what they are this year, and when the season's done, get rid of the players who are least compatible with Francis/Ming/Griffin. Let's see which of the rest of the players adjust to those 3 guys, whoever doesn't, is gone.

10. ricealum

ricealum Contributing Member

kh0001: "I am afraid Boston just lost to SA. They may bring their A game to avoid the third loss in Texas. We better take care of it.

Boston hasn't brought their A game in weeks. This should be an automatic win, but it would be just like the Rox to blow it off and look ahead to the Lakers. I expect us to go 3-2 in this stretch, but we could easily go 0-5. A dangerous batch of games...