1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight update: Not close to a trade with Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by t0mdotcom, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

It's also interesting to see Lin and Dwight appear in Magic homepage.

[​IMG]

2. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

lol wut, this guy is clearly having fun. Trying to turn it into a big joke now that he's been caught red handed.

3. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

Oh I see, several rocket fans have been tricked over the years so they are skeptical. Like when an insider was telling them on draft night that DH was going there on draft night, and now they all dont believe ****....I understand. Just one problem,DH WAS coming to the rockets on draft night, and the bobcats taking MKG destroyed the 3 way with orlando and kings. Only a few team reps even know about this deal in place on draft night. DH didnt even know.

Doesnt matter. There are some fine asian girls in htown to keep DH happy. Give him some spicy singapore noodles, a lifetime pass to Treasures vip, and he wont think about la,bk,or mavs ever again. We kept Tmac happy this way, we kept Cato happy this way, and kept Sir Charles happy this way. Didnt work on Hakeem, he likes Jordanian girls and left htown. Cato ended up retiring in Atlanta after orlando, got real fat, and literally spends all his money at strip clubs in atlanta. Francis drives around htown lost because he's whack out on bath salts, and mobley is high as a kite on pot because of his "PHARMACY" he opened up in la. In essence, we traded away 3 full blown druggies to you for the rights to Tmac, and we are about to trade another pothead in Lamb for DH. Once you get Lamb, and see his interviews, trust me, all of you are going to say "wtf is he on!!!" -cyberx

4. OremLK

OremLK Member

Don't believe anything you read from anon forum posters, not sure why this is even a lesson which needs to be taught

I wouldn't be surprised if a trade got done soon after Asik situation is resolved, because that's just a common sense guess, but if so it still doesn't necessarily mean cyberx is credible.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the trade was structured similar to he said, Martin, Lamb, Jones, picks, for Howard and bad contracts... because that's the most logical deal that the Magic would desire and Morey would want to give up.

Same way psychics work, say common sense things then act like you had inside knowledge when they prove true.

5. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

6. Liggins

Liggins New Member

Shhh, if word gets out it might "nix" the trade. LOL :)

7. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

The cyberx on that forum is not the cyberx on Clutchfans. The guy on truebluenation is a guy who reads Clutchfans and made that account over there to troll everybody. The cyberx here has never done anything to make us question his credibility.

8. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

It was YOU!! It was you all along!!! lol jk
    [​IMG]

9. OremLK

OremLK Member

Does it matter? He's still an anonymous forum poster. I'm just saying it's not a credible source of information whenever any random poster on an internet message board starts saying they have inside information. His name's not on the line, nothing's on the line--he could be for real, or he could be trolling for attention. There is no way to know, so I default to a position of skepticism.

Good to know that the guy here was not the one who made up that rumor though.

10. TigerBait

TigerBait Contributing Member

Lol @ the ignore stuff. As if it even worked that way. **** he must have all the active members on ignore because no one is responding to him.

11. Fullcourt

What's hilarious is even if it worked that way, we'd still be able to see if he posted or not, regardless if we couldn't read it.

12. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

lol, why does he have me on his list? I never even seen him on here :(

13. TigerBait

TigerBait Contributing Member

Lol. Honestly he probably just picked the first 5 people he saw on pg 151 (because he knew we were active and checking this thread). That's about where this thread was when he posted that.

14. Fullcourt

Because you were posting in this thread at the time. He was saying that we couldn't see his post because we're on his backwards ignore list.

15. Liggins

Liggins New Member

LMAO backwards ignore list

16. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA
    After riding Dwightmare rollercoaster all July, look for deal to be in place in next 2 weeks. Magic/Rockets, surely. Lakers, maybe. No Cavs.

17. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

So...should we even be taking this guy seriously?

It gave a brief bit of hope, but then I remember all the jokers saying they were insiders. He doesn't talk like our cyberx.

18. OremLK

OremLK Member

Mejia might have some inside info. I think a lot of what he says is just logical speculation though.

19. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

True, but he was the only one shooting down reports of Dwight to Brooklyn every step of the way.

20. mic

mic Contributing Member

It's so easy to say something like that. I think everyone is just throwing **** out there and seeing what sticks. I'm so ready for this to be over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.