1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sigh]Need help getting over a breakup

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Htown's2kFinest, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hard to see it now, but try to recognize that clearly something wasn't right and you will likely look back and see that as well. At this point, best thing you can do is eliminate all the things in your life that remind you of her. Pictures, gifts (at least put them far far out of sight), whatever. Exercise a lot, hang with your friends, even try to flirt with some other girls. Force yourself to do it. The sooner you try to move on, the sooner you will move on.

There will be plenty of time to rehash and sort out what happened so try not to do that. Remember nearly everyone goes through this, and it really does make you a better person in the long run.

1 person likes this.
  2. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

It just means she wants to be at another guy's house and wanting a different penis. Sorry man, been there before. Girls can be bi**hy sometimes.

3. liljojo

liljojo Member

Just give it time.

4. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Hit up El Hitman and he'll get you over her.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

+1 Worrying about STDs might that good distraction he needs right now.

3 month followup amirite?

6. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Go work out and have a complete body transformation to make her regret leaving a stud for a dud

7. prs325

prs325 Member

Maybe she found a guy who drives a white mustang with black stripes...

8. Nook

Nook Member

#1 Realize that your ex did not and does not think you are good enough for her. She felt she could find someone better than you and obviously did not and does not love you.

#2 Tell yourself that you will not let her control your thoughts. She is not thinking about you, she is happier without you and is eager to live life without you. With that in mind, do not let her have the satisfaction of making you miserable.

#3 You are fortunate to have learned how little she loves you, because no longer will she be manipulating and mocking you. Besides, you deserve someone that actually loves you.

#4 Now that all the flowery BS had been peeled away, be angry that you were lied to, mocked and disrespected.

#5 The best revenge is to forget and have a fulfilling life.

1 person likes this.
  9. mic

mic Contributing Member

Time heals all wounds. It gets easier.

I had a hard time believing it myself, but seven months later I'm in a much better place.

10. bloop

bloop Member

women are all the same. in 2 months she'll be sucking another dude's ****. what you guys had may have been special etc, I wouldn't presume to doubt that but love is a biochemical reaction. It's an illusion that your body creates so that you procreate and then nurture the offspring. I'm sure your girl is a great gal but find a new girl and you can experience that again.

11. aussiejack

aussiejack Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/udGTdbPJqXc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

Bad ass song. Almost forgot about it. To the O.P. This just means another chapter in your life is beginning. Look at this thread again in a few months and you'll realize that most posters here are right.

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

Hmm... I guess the flame just died out. It happens. I've broken up with a girl before simply because I don't feel it anymore. She didn't do anything wrong, in fact she did everything right. But eventually I was just not that attracted to her anymore. Could be the same with you.

You'll be fine eventually. Keep yer chin up. Listen to a lot of angry Eminem songs or something.

Or you can kidnap her.

14. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

she will contact you back since you treated her nice that is what they all do.

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

The trick is to nail 3 girls. After the third you won't think about her anymore.

16. mic

mic Contributing Member

You must be quite the catch.

Women are not all the same. First naive statement of the day. Congrats.