1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oh... the Suns fans are just bitter!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CY02, Jan 10, 2003.

1. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Thanx prlen !
    What great laugh !
    ;)

2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Excuses?? Like the sun was in his eyes. What did he say or just post the link to the thread if there was one here.

Blatz

3. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Yao Ming fanatics like CYO2 are weird and extremely annoying.

You go to another fan website and come over here sceaming mad that some kid over there doesnt like your Idol Yao Ming. And let me get this straight because this is where you get really ****ing weird. You want us to flame the kid with private emails reprimanding him for daring to criticize your newest fantasy Yao Ming? The kid has recieved hate mail and death threats thanks to your weird commie like reactions. I cant stand the Jazz, I cant stand Amare Stoudemire, but strange Yao Ming bandwagoners like you -- boy you guys take the cake -- you guys are the weirdest, most insecure, most sensitive, most annoying F-heads upon the face of the earth.

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

With the exception of the commie and f-head remarks, I agree with you. :)

5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Okay I'm stupid.

Blatz

6. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

Man, this got to be the funniest post I have seen from another forums. Good one prlen!

7. Texas Stoke

codell, what I meant by "commie-like" is that CYO2 seems to be trying to get us to silence the kid because his opinion difffers.

Here he is, an interloper to that board, lying in the weeds, ready to bring hell to the first one of them who criticizes Yao. Finally he gets what he's looking for and he comes over hear screaming like a classic Yaomonger. He doesnt ask us to debate, no, he wants us to cut the kids tongue out, silence him, keep him from ever talking bad about his favorite player again. That **** is weird and I dont like it. Im not a harsh guy, but it pisses me off to hear that kid has death threats and hate email now because of this idiot.

8. Sphere

Sphere Member

Oliver Miller and his 700lb ass!!! HA HA HA

Suns fans are still bitter over Elie's Kiss of Death shot and their "choke" job in the playoffs in 94-95.

9. Shrimpie

Shrimpie Member

So you blame CY02 for the death threats? That sounds like more commie to me.

Shrimpie

10. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Take it easy, I think "CYO2 " is an exception, not a normal Rockets/Yao fan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it”

-----------V
    :eek:

11. CY02

CY02 Member

I actually didn't e-mail to that author because I know that he's an idiot although I don't believe it's written by a kid. But I have e-mailed to Mark Cuban saying that he shouldn't allow such childish writings on his official site.

And don't accuse me of being a Yao Ming bangwagoer or doubt my qualification as a Rockets fan, you will be very surprised by how long I've supported the club.

And I also hate some fans who think only they can support Rockets labeling other Rockets fans as bangwagoers or X-only fans when in fact they don't know anything themselves.

:rolleyes:

12. feishen

feishen Member

Ming's words "Basketball is not something to talk about"
    Right now Sun is going strong with that Amare dude. They can talk all they want. The showdown is next week, we can see Ming and Amare who contributes more on the court. It was Butler first, then Wagner, now this Amare dude... Again Ming's words "Respect needs to be EARNED"

13. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Long time reader........here

But that was enough to make me finally post.

That is just straight garbage. Shawn Bradley on the All-Star ballot is hilarious!!!

Yao Ming is no talent at all? How stupid can someone be?

Then he acts like Yao scored only when Bradley went out that game. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen. Hell, dumb is too smart to of a word to describe that.

Bottom line, they are jealous, and for what? They have the best record in the league and is on course for home court advantage through out the playoffs. At this point they are obviously better than we are, and they are still jealous. That is the saddest thing I've ever heard of.

14. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

You know you have a good thing going when the rest of the world is constantly saying you don't. If Yao is really a worthless piece of garbage, why would these fans bother spending any time writing about him. :D Nuff said.

15. smartfish74

smartfish74 Contributing Member

~~~~~~

Just being curious, Sounds like a guy named Raindog at ESPN, no offence.

16. T-man

T-man Member

Mlittle577 says, "Shawn Bradley on the All-Star ballot is hilarious!!!"

Bradley not even being on the ballot

Let's look at the numbers.

Bradley 8.4 ppg, 7.9 rb, 1.4 ast, .529 fg%, .804 ft%, 2.97 blk, .88 to, 26.5 mpg

Yao 13.3 ppg, 8.2 rb, 1.5 ast, .552 fg%, .795ft%, 1.94 blk, 2.15 to, 26.5 mpg

Pretty close all the way through in every stat. Give Yao the obvious edge in scoring and Bradley the obvious edge in blocks and not turning the ball over. They seem to be pretty even overall.

Yao starting over Shaq in the All-Star game

Let's look at the numbers

Yao 13.3 ppg, 8.2 rb, 1.5 ast, .552 fg%, .795 ft%, 1.94 blk, 2.15 to, 26.5 mpg

Shaq 26.5 ppg, 11 rb, 2.8 ast, .582 fg%, .593 ft%, 2.26 blk, 3 to, 37.1 mpg

Not even close. You tell me which of these 2 injustices is more "hilarious!!!"

17. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. If CD offered Yao Ming to the Suns for Amare Stoudemire and Shawn Marion, I'll bet you could count the "deal done" by the Suns in milliseconds. Thank goodness CD has more sense.

18. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

The SB vs. YM comparison is still hilarious. Yao Ming is doing this in what?? HIS GOT DAMN ROOKIE SEASON......SB is in his millionth year and has these stats in a system where he can sort of shine *rolleyes* Talk to me when the Rockets actually USE Yao, the right way. THEN pull up the numbers and lets compare.

Based on stats and what they mean to their team Yao over Shawn B, not to mention the head to head match up in which SB got destroyed, is not even a question.

Yao over Shaq is a different. Does Yao have better stats? No. Does Yao mean more to his team than Shaq at this point? No. Going off of those two things Shaq should start, but he's not, because it's not stats that get you the start in the AS game, it's the almighty vote.

19. Texas Stoke

One troll(CYO2) attracting another troll(slinslin). You cant expect to troll another board and not have a few of your own kind seek their vengeance. a trolls scent is strong and they always leave a trail.

20. CY02

CY02 Member

Yeah I am a troll, you are a saint ok? :p