1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Happened to the Asik deal?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Matt_Maloney, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imatexan

imatexan Member

You must be jobless.

I surely do not want to rad through 100+ pages to get a simple answer about a player who is not even on our team.
    This website is not even in my top 10 priorities for the day and I am not going to spend time trying to read through all of these side conversations to find a date.

If you don't have enough going on in your life where you can spend a good amount of time on a message board...okay.

I can't...great thread.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

For those out there who may not realize it, if you make a donation to ClutchFans through the Tip Jar (look at the bottom of the Front Page, and perhaps this one for the link), and it doesn't have to be gigantic or anything, you can edit, as well as the other stuff contributing members have as a bonus. And thank goodness I can edit. I use the feature all the time, as I frequently make a post and then realize that I misspelled a word. I'm a god-awful speller. Well worth the donation!

Carry on. :)-

3. bslimp

bslimp Member

Thanks I didn't know that. will do. Enjoy the site? How do you get the ability to five cred?

4. bslimp

bslimp Member

Give cred.... Ahhh. Edit would be helpful now.

5. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

If you knew our cap situation, which also has been asked ad nauseum, and I'm sure you looked at least once or twice, you would easily know we couldn't sign both w/o releasing others first. Still, it's a sticky for a reason.

6. Dr_Funke

Dr_Funke Member

I also want to say thanks for asking this. I tried to find an answer in the Asik thread as well and couldn't find an answer. Of the pages I looked at, it was mostly about Dwight!

7. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Wow, it's 80% of the posts in this thread which is the reason people frequent clutchfans less and less. Mods, you have to get these trolls under control. Dude asked a simple question, not a big deal.

My theory is everyone who posted negatively in response to the new thread about Asik, is either mad because their thread got shut down, they started the original Asik thread and want it to grow, or they just like to jump on the "hey look I'm a big man on th internetz" bandwagon.

I'm so glad that many of you have the time and value your post counts and popular threads so highly. Now that's what success in America is all about!! I rule on a message board and I don't get paid for it! Woohoo. Let me grab my XBOX sticks and yell at 12 year olds about how much I "pwn" them now.

God help us all.

8. Matt_Maloney

Matt_Maloney Rookie

sure I've been here longer than you, doesn't mean I live here and post pointless replies to threads every day

I'm not sure how you guys have thousands and thousands of posts, I have less than 300 and I've been here 5 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.