1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luis Scola Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Jul 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Way to completely disrespect the heart of this team Morey.

This is why nobody comes here - everyone gets treated like trash

2. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Completely agree, I honestly loved Morey as a GM via his acquisitions of Scola, Brooks and Landry. Now his pursuit of a 'superstar' has caused him to to lose all three, plus potentially all the good young talent we currently have is disgusting.

Scola easily one of the best players to wear the Rockets uniform, I hope his next team appreciates the loyalty and professionalism he brings better then our front office did at the end.

3. Jman713

Jman713 Member

LMAO Not for long

4. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Get er done.

5. Red&BlackPudman

Louis is the biggest pudman around. Drinks red wine, showers at halftime, and the ladies flock to him. His scoop and personality will be missed dearly, for he is one of a kind professional. I will miss everything about the Argentina Ballerina.

6. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Luis Scola has been officially released today via the amnesty clause by Rockets, sources with knowledge of the move tell ESPN

7. Fierguard

Fierguard Contributing Member

The last time I was this sad about a Rocket leaving Dream was wearing purple.

Bleed Red Rockets Red

Fierguard

8. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

In hindsight, so happy he was on that 2000s decade team so at least he will be in the Toyota centre to remember us what he did.

9. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Best of luck Luis, please dont go to Dallas

10. DFW_Rockets_Fan

DFW_Rockets_Fan Contributing Member

Man. Scola was my favorite Rocket from recent years. Somehow this feels worse than trading him.

11. diegot143

diegot143 Member

rockets are a joke.. i probably will not cheer for the rockets or post on this board anymore

12. imatexan

imatexan Member

This is one is really tough, going to miss Scola one of my favorite Rockets players ever.

You suck Morey, your the man Louis!!!

13. 1510 Polk St

1510 Polk St Member

NOOOOOOOOO! I cant believe this ****!

14. jacoby

jacoby Member

LOL

Good riddance.

15. rocketsmetalspd

Can Luis wait it out and resign with the Rockets like the Spurs did releasing players then resigining 30 days(example Brent Barry) later or does he have to sign with the team that claims him off waivers?

16. somenobody

somenobody Member

Now all my favorite Rockets are gone. Yao, Chuck, Battier, Lowry, Scola. What the hell Moray is doing?

17. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Yeah, because it is. Especially given the fact that we will get garbage contracts from Orlando at best for kicking one of the best professionals in the game to the curb.

Honestly, I hope he gets on with a contender to win but I only wish Montejunas and White could have gotten to know him and pick up some of his moves.

18. soydeedo

soydeedo Member

I'm gonna miss his hustle and his respect for the city, but I'm glad he's going to get a chance to hopefully play for a team with more potential during his last few years. Take care, Luis!

19. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

Exactly. We're turning a leaf and Luis' departure is the final act.

Adios, Senior Luis Scola. In one corner of my eye, I'll be following your dreams.

20. samylee1978

samylee1978 Member

good bye matador.. thanks for the years of no defense.. if we can just get rid of martin now.. olay