1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What the hell is going on with my Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jul 3, 2012.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

With Goran, what you see is what you get, he's in his prime.
    Same with Lin.

Neither are going to be GREAT. They will be serviceable tough.

2. meh

meh Contributing Member

Well, if you don't follow the NBA, you're obviously not going to remember what other teams do. Because otherwise, Riley would be the LAST person you'd use as a guy who don't trade players. The guy makes more roster-gutting trade than probably any other GM.

3. HPD

HPD Member

"In Before The Lock": An abbreviation posted to a thread on a web-based forum when the poster knows that any rational debate has long since been abandoned, and will shortly be locked by the forum administrator.

1 person likes this.
  4. ApuN

ApuN Member

Two Words:

"Leslie - Alexander"

5. Toothless_Texan

6. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

My dad used to always tell me "do SOMETHING,even if it's wrong"

I think that's kind of the way I'm starting to feel about the Rockets

7. rocketman73

rocketman73 Member

i am a really big fan of our Houston Rockets but the way things are going with all these trades and everything I just don't know what to say about our GM. i thought his purpose was to keep our team together and just look for a veteran center or at least re-sign all our free agents to contracts. we really need to keep Courtney Lee, Marcus Camby and of course Luis Scola. we already loss half of our team so what else is there to do? we need to just keep our line up. we should just fire Morey for the way he is managing our team.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

He really told you that? Did he ever yell or punish you when you do something bad?

9. MostLoyalFan

MostLoyalFan Member

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

One of my favorite Gifs

Rocket River

11. Homey the Clown

Lol this team is gonna be complete $hit for the next few years. The homer behavior always clouds everyone's judgement on here.

12. tburris872

tburris872 Member

Darryl Morey

He's making cold blooded business decisions. It's not evident that those decisions are right or wrong; until a season or two has past to show results and a trend to point to.

1 person likes this.
  13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The owner of the Houston Rockets is not willing to go all out the way the owner of the nets.

14. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Not bad for a first post. Not bad at all. Rep for you!

15. rkh-dog

rkh-dog Member

Those players are a combination of role players, and some old tired players. We can't move forward and get better with those guys. Got to go with the potential of the rooks and try to acquire a star player. Get with the program.

16. acjeitherocket

calm down...its called nba free agency...

17. rkh-dog

rkh-dog Member

Your dad was an idiot. For example your dad would be for trading Lowry and our rooks for Mikki Moore? That would be something, biut wrong. Wake up. Get real.

18. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Step 1: Open tab, go to youtube, search "sad violin music"
    Step 2: click on it.
    Step 3: Read the original post while it plays.
    Step 4:??? :confused:
    Step 5: PROFIT!!

19. AbrahamLincoln

We are now in rebuild mode:cool:...This team will be more interesting with all the rookies anyway. Morey has been handcuffed by Les and I don't think he has been managing the way he would like. Still plenty of time for trades and upgrades. I'm more excited for this season to start than I was for last season. Royce and Lamb should be fun to watch develop.

20. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

I wish I could say that they are rebuilding but that's not what this looks like. It looks like they can't find anyone to come here and now they are just throwing money at people. Seems the Rockets are in full panic mode now. Instead of wasting this money, they should set their sites on the #1 pick in next years draft. The way it looks now, this team will be bad for a long time.