1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin will visit the Houston Rockets tomorrow

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mic, Jul 3, 2012.

1. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

also Lowry shot close to 85% from the FT line

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

DD you make no sense, first you say lowry isn't good because he only played well for a stretch, and then you attack him for a bad stretch of play. That's hypocritical.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

does not compute with username. ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

due to their new coach woodson. the ball went to melo more often. it dramatically limited lin efficiency. when lin was shining, knicks played a pg oriented offense. that made lin shining. that made link help his teammates to be better.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

That's all you had to say.

[​IMG]

6. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

And you cant blame Lowry for that

blame Daryl Moron.. this guy has alienated an all-star PG that actually wants to be here, in favor of a PG that was an unrestricted free-agent, and is claiming he only wants to go to a team were he starts. Oh the irony of Dragic asking for 10 million and not sure if he is gonna start( SMH). i dont know many PG's making 10 million dollars and are NOT starting. Too me it is seeming more and more clear that Dragic took advantage of a good opportunity( and played his ass of in a contract year, and wants to CASH IN on 2 months of play)

could be a huge BUST signing, and he was slowing down last year, as teams starting figuring out that trapping him( leads him to more turnovers)

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

C'mon really!!! We sre going to just waste money on players now that we can't get a star... F the Rockets!!

8. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Great rep with hot chicks? Not with that username. :grin:

9. Quickman

Quickman Member

That's not what your girlfriend said.

- Signed, Good Loving Quickman

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How did he alienate Lowry?

Because someone took his starting job that makes it Morey's fault somehow?

11. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

This is more like dating a hot girl, but also 3 slightly hotter girls all at the same time, and dumping the hot girl because you don't have enough time for her. Then, after breaking up with the 3 slightly hotter girls, asking the hot girl to be with you again.

12. Sigmund

Sigmund Member

And that led Knicks to 18-6 run since Woodson.

13. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

If no one else wants to come here as a PG, Royce White can be tried as a backup Point Forward.

14. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Didnt take someone's starting job, he basically( took advantage of an opportunity) when he said that they were gonna sign Dragic in the offseason. That meant that Lowry was probably not gonna be here next season( the writing was on the wall). Turns out Morey was wrong yet again, and that Dragic didnt wanna sign here( or so it seems). So now he has egg on his face, and if offering Jeremy Lin( another PG Morey foolishly cut).. more money than Lowry as well

Its kinda funny

15. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

due to melo. he started to play harder.

16. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Lin would be great in a fast paced up tempo like offense.., but most PG's would as well. Felton was in a bum on the Nuggets( but was considered to be an All-Star snub when he played for Mike Dantonio)

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah...so why can't Lowry just toughen up and say "Well if I'm not the starter I'm going to work my tail off so that I'm the starter again and prove to the team that I'm their PG."

I don't see how it's Morey's fault at all. Blame McHale more than anything.

18. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Getting Lin would be great if we lose Dragic and we should Lowry too so he can start!

19. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I thought you were critisizing Rockets for not recognizing Lins greatness earlier in the year and releasing him. Now you are critisizing them for trying to bring him back in free agency?

Are you just angry with management and taking the opposing side regardless of what they do?

20. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

If Dragic was better than Lowry, he would be starting from day 1( wouldnt you think)

Dragic took advantage of Lowry's illness, and played out of his mind. When Lowry came back, he lost a LOT of weight( and was still feeling weak.. having not yet recovered). No agent would want to send their player here, after a stunt like that. And i dont blame them