1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congrats to Lebron for winning his 1st Ring!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OldfanofTmac, Jun 14, 2012.

1. SacTown

SacTown Member

Not over yet. Gotta win 4.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ok... leg cramps... should be ready to go next game

3. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

"feels good to be out of the first round"
    loses series.
    /%&$

4. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

yes they did it, although i didn't want heat to win, lebron will win a title tomorrow.

and the idiots here were laughing at me for saying that it was only 2-1 and that okc still had a chance. true, they did have a chance, but i don't see them winning. do i still have hope? yes, but its obvious this things over.

5. what

what Member

One thing that bothers me about modern sports is the fact that fans don't seem to care about how their team gets built, as long as it is a winner.

It's all so superficial.

I would rather have been a jazz fan doing the stockton malone years than a heat fan today. Because, while you may HATE stocketon and malone, they were drafted by the jazz and played their entire career, more or less, as a jazz.

The two finals appearances by the jazz to me are worth more than 1 lebron championship in miami, because it means more. Same with Hakeem in Houston and Patrick in NY.

Miami fans will never experience that.

6. moreyball

moreyball Member

Didn't they experience that in 2006?

7. Tree-Mac

Tree-Mac Contributing Member

Let us not get carried away now. The Thunder did beat the Spurs 4 straight after being down 0-2. All they have to do is win tomorrow, take the series back to OKC and win 2 more.

8. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

yes, they did, i was gonna bring that up. i just don't see them winning tomorrow, which is sad because that would mean heat beat them 4 in a row. but you are right, a win tomorrow would bring alot more hope back into okc fans.

9. what

what Member

If you call signing shaq, the best player in the game, experiencing that, I guess so.

The facts are that miami is always just getting players because of the city life, first shaq and then lebron.

Stockton and malone's run will always be more memorable.

10. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Congrats indeed. Finally got that 1st one. I think he'll win a couple of more before his career is over. Now that he got that 1st one out of the way, there won't be much pressure on him and he'll have the experience to win another.

11. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

i said i would bump this thread when lebron wins a ring, since i called it once they won game 2. although my prediction wasn't spot on, i still called it while everybody else kept on saying that the thunder still had a chance(which they did).

oh well.

12. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

best i could hope for was a game 6 win. I had no idea battier could shoot 3s :eek:

13. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I clicked on this thread and just knew SacTown was either the OP or one of the first repliers.

14. albuster

albuster Member

Not convinced at all. He had to run to DWade with CB to win his ring. His attitude towards Coach Spo is disgusting and he is lucky he has a coach who stands up to him to save himself from his childish whims.

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

How many games did DB play in the confrence playoffs albuster?