1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Guys, Quick Question

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SacTown, Jun 7, 2012.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Poster complains about rep points, doesn't get rep points.

Faith restored.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Such a haterz!!1!1! you are.

3. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

The title says quick question. The OP had many questions. SMH

4. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

lol nice meme reference, but I think you misunderstood my post. I don't want rep points. I don't know enough about the NBA, and I'm really not that funny. My contribution to the board is limited. But when I come to this board and see a guy like sactown with his shiny green bars, I expect him to be a knowledgable member of the board, and when he turns out to be a completely useless flaming troll, it really does ruin the whole point of the rep system. Frequent posters know who the good posters are without the need for rep. People like me do not.

2 people like this.
  5. SacTown

SacTown Member

I completely respect that bro, but I do not respect those acting like he sucks. Look at all the threads in the dish about how lebron sucks, do you feel sorry for lebron, lebron chokes again, sactown couldn't kill himself, blah blah blah blah. These guys can dish it and talk all this **** and then when I come back to defend myself I get called a troll. Fitting. Ass Clowns.

6. SacTown

SacTown Member

Bro, my sarcasm went completely over your head. I know how many games it takes to win a series, but if you look around all these guys said the series was OVER after game 5. It's absolutely unbelievable how much people overreacted after Mikeal freaking Pietrus and Dooling hit a few prayer 3 pointers to steal that game in Miami and the heat trolls came out in FULL FORCE and acted like Boston was some sort of super team. And I'm the guy who fights all the obnoxious heat haters who live in the NBA dish who posting in every single Lebron/Heat thread that exists and I get a ton of rep for putting these guys in their place. This is how I get my green bars.

Just because 10-12 heat haters talk the loudest doesn't mean they are the majority around here. I have a lot of silent support behind me around here. My rep shows it. (And I make people laugh - because I don't take myself so seriously). Going to dance now, cheer up guys. Smile. :p

7. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I have also realized this.

8. SacTown

SacTown Member

You guys sure do hate a lot. Hating on Miami, hating on Lebron, hating on my rep, hating on the fact that I sent money to manny. Jesus, are you people really this miserable? I've never seen anything like it and I'm a member on many message boards. You guys need to take a step away from the computer and re-evaluate some things in your life. Go have some fun, lol.

9. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

I can agree with the bolded part. I don't find you to be particularly likeable, but the "suicide watch" thread is quite uncalled for.

As for the rest of your statement: Oh man, that's rich. You're totally putting us in our places when you're nowhere to be found after a Heat loss.

As A3PO said, you go out and post crap like this, it's just a lightning rod. Let's not incite things. And, for some reason, you try to paint everyone that doesn't like your deity as being trolls. Yeah. Like I said... just let it go. There's plenty of people that don't like the Heat. Respect their opinion, agree to disagree, and move on.

10. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Weren't you going to Tao? :grin:

11. sbyang

sbyang Member

T-mac told me it was 3 games.

12. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

lol. we gotta remembe, he's in VEGAS time zone, lol. still early. :cool:

13. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The rep system is not about how knowledgeable someone is... its about how popular they are (or controversial in DD's case). Most people get their rep points from funny gifs and sarcastic posts anyway.

15. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Well said. Not everybody knows whether a thread here is a joke or not. I'll rep you anyway.

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

I get all my reps from insightful, Rockets-related posts in the GARM. Because I'm very knowledgeable.

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

This is all very, very important.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Well, that hiatus lasted a week longer than I thought it would.

19. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

says hes been away for a while

stopped by for game 5 and obviously watched game 6

u are r****ded but i guess potatoes gonna potato

1 person likes this.
  20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I was pulling for the smelltics last night and I feel COMPLETELY HUMILIATED by this thread.