1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If the Heat lose this series, what moves do you see them making in the off - season?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jacoby, Jun 5, 2012.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

How? The only odd man out will be Bosh.... And he was injured......
    Way to fire an injured employee.

Wade is a Heat for life, Lebron their best player so tell me.

2. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

Lowry, Dalembear, Scola for Bosh, Mario.
    Sign the Dragic

Dragic/Mario
    Martin/Lee
    Parsons
    Bosh
    Camby

3. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Even if we include Earl Boykins, Christmas AND Dalembert?

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

50 future firsts for wade.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Lowry is no upgrade over Chalmers in their system, their PG is mainly there to shoot open 3pt shots. Chalmers is one of he best guards in the league for that. Scola is effin useless and Dalembert is so/so. Trading Bosh and Chalmers would be a dick move.

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Drop Juwan Howard into the dark pits of hell. This by itself will remove the curse.

And then trade Bosh for a real PG or a big that rebounds and punishes players when they come inside.

7. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

God if Lowry and Scola join Miami they would be unbearable to watch.

It would be 4 players on the ground 48 minutes straight

8. jvu

jvu Member

Signs Nash to vet min. Trade bosh for Howard..

9. Classic

Classic Member

Thanks for the morning chuckle brah

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think the coach gets fired. I don't think they have the courage to trade any of the superfriends, so they'll probably just sign some vets to fill in the gaps. Steve Nash would be a coup, but they'd have to change the way they play to accomodate him. I'm not sure it'd really work out.

I think trading for Dwight Howard is sensible, but I'd try to do it for Bosh. I think he's a good enough player to get Orlando to bite on it (they could build around him or flip him for a top rookie). Howard would re-sign even if Miami isn't on his list. And, I think he'd fit a bit better, because he's more of a defensive player while Bosh shades toward offense. That'd be a great defense with Howard in the middle.

11. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

Stephen A. Smith just suggested that they should trade Wade and Bosh for Kobe and Gasol. Pretty interesting trade.

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Clutch Fans and their delusions continue: Prove me wrong Ronny.

13. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

lol would not work could you imagine kobe and lebron on the same team kobe could do no wrong take 40 shots and lose the game and people will blame lebron.

plus i doubt kobe allows this trade

in all seriousness they should trade wade -- he is still a star, but is the oldest of the three and i believe he is going to go downhill soon -- with both lebron and wade they are similar in that they need the ball all the time and with a wade trade you can get two players that would be far more beneficial to the Heat with a healthy Bosh and James than wade by himself.

14. scottie brooks

Probably the move that makes the most sense but how ironic. Bringing the superfriends to your team and then getting traded.

15. SPF35

SPF35 Member

[​IMG]

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Bosh would be the player moved for some actual team depth but he's not the problem. You still have two of the best five players in the NBA on the same team and their skills kind-of cancel each other out. But who would ever have the ballZ to trade Wade or LeBron?

17. SPF35

SPF35 Member

If you actually watch the games, dwade in their games won or even the ones that kept them in the game i s the main reason. I always see box scores and it seems lebron just fills it up amazingly and ofcourse his impact is undeniable, but in the heat of hte moment wade's aggression both offesnively and defensively keeps the defense on their toes.
    Bosh is the easy answer to trade if you can get a C and PG, if they could do dalembert, scola, lowry then that would put them into contention for the next few years. Also coaching change is an option but bron and wade is just not going to get broken up

18. moreyball

moreyball Member

Fire spo, hire Phil

19. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Kevin Martin/Scola/Lowry for Bosh/M.Miller/Chalmers

20. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

I just LOL'd.