1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Infrared Grills

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Big MAK, Aug 29, 2011.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

No such thing as a bad Weber. Personally, picked this one up earlier this month (Only the smallest Weber was in my price range):

http://www.lowes.com/pd_296447-4976...7_?Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

Pretty happy with it.

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

You only need to reach 140 degrees to cook meat so any grill gets hot enough for safety.

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks... appreciate that -- I'll take a look at that one now too. Hard to believe there's such a difference in price when they're all cooking burgers, but I'd rather have something last more than a few years when I won't be using it all that often.

4. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

My neighbor has the E-210 and loves it. Good, solid construction. Warranty is handy as well.

He researched for a while before purchasing it so I'd wager it's a good buy.

Should also note that he's had it on a covered patio with no jacket-cover for a year or so now and it's virtually rust free. Impressed me enough that I want one when my cheap-o dies.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I have a buddy with the E-210 as well. He likes to host people and persuaded me to get a Weber too.

I just got the good ol' Weber One-Touch 22.5" diameter charcoal grill:

[​IMG]

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

In before some vegetarian tries to convert us. :grin:

EDIT: Darn it. I was already IN with the The Office "manmeat" video. :eek: Oh, well.

After you purchase it and use it, please post some pictures of your meat for us.

7. jEXCLUSIVE

jEXCLUSIVE Member

This is all the occasional griller needs...

[​IMG]