1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pippen asks to be traded...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ScreamingRocketJet, Dec 18, 2002.

1. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

So it's pretty obvious that you looked up statistics and found that Jordan was named to it more but any moron can see and knows that Pippen is the greatest perimeter defender of all time. Please don't bring up this mess about Jordan and Jordan is an exception, he had the refs on his side, I will acknowledge that Jordan helped make Pippen what he's became but after that Pip took care of his business. Pip did prove himself, he was the man when Michael left, he tried to do it in Houston but he was coming off of major back surgery and that team did not suit him. After that he went to a great Portland team and due to his unselfish nature he was content passing the ball, running the team, and keeping it together. Now he's in his decline but he's still playing pretty well on the team, and with the poor play of the Lakers, the Blazer's chances are looking pretty good.

As much as I love Houston there is no way I'd take them in a the Finals over the Pip and Mj Bulls. Crash you just love talking about that one game situation in which he should have gotten the ball and he did not, he got upset so what, big deal, humans tend to have emotions. He led the team there, he had everyright to demand that lost shot, I'm certain he would have hit it. He tells the truth about the organization which he's earned the right to do, 6 Championships and being named one of the top 50 greatest of all time.

Jordan equal to Pip in rebounding, ha ha, passing, yeah right, blocks no way, and assists please go somewhere with that, you have to watch the games to know, you don't just call up a ton of stats and pretend you know something.

Kemp was a piece of fat garbage who had trouble keeping his big self in shape and was a horrible move on the part of the Blazer's management. I like Wallace and Patterson Ben but your using them as your examples, that doesn't help you much, you have an aggressive raper/molester/wife beater, and a weed smoking dude who has trouble controlling his rage.

You guys are just a bunch of sour grapes, to such an extreme extent that you don't even understand how great Pippen is, I'll be telling my grandkids about him.