1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What should the Rockets do about the team colors and logo?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, May 15, 2012.

Tags:
?

What should the team do about their colors and logo?

Poll closed May 15, 2013.
  1. change back to ketchup and mustard, but with a modern twist

73.3%
  2. keep the logo and colors the same

9.4%
  3. come up with a completely new set of colors and logo

8.9%
  4. keep the current colors, but change the logo

8.4%
  1. Mr. Boombastik

I cant imagine its a very big impact. I have a feeling money and the potential for a ring have a bigger impact.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You didn't even vote initially, but have the nerve to call me out for not doing so either? That is weak.

You're notorious for going into threads for the sole purpose of calling out posters you've had disagreements with. You try and make them look shady to discredit them as posters, so that you can bring it up later. If you can't manage to discredit them, you still take a cheap shot at them. Classic Kwame. I'm sure we can all pitch in for a prostitute, or a psychiatrist, whichever you need to finally just enjoy this site as a Rockets fan.

3. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I didn't start the thread. YOU DID...but didn't want to vote until you were put on the spot. Not only is that weak, but it's lame also. Lol, first you thought this was a witch hunt about you and now you're extrapolating with your typical bs responses. All I did was ask you a simple question why you didn't vote in your own thread, especially about a topic that you're ostensibly passionate about it. You came up with some ridiculous excuses like you didn't want to sway the vote and you just forgot, lol. I even thanked you for finally voting. You've got problems, you're the one that needs professional help. Stop being so hypersensitive. 10,000 more posts than me, yet you somehow have managed to say so little.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I suspect the only people that want to keep it the same have a lot of Rockets attire.

5. okguy456

okguy456 Contributing Member

thats exactly my thoughts. kudos.

6. Games6&7in94

Games6&7in94 Member

Amen! I can't stand it when fans and more importantly front offices fail to realize this.

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Uniforms do not have any impact on any players "preferred" destination. The money, the players, the town, closer to home, tax situation, front office, arena, facilities are just a few things that players think about well before they worry about what their uniform will look like.

I mean how ignorant would a player sound if they said I don't want to play for the Rockets because their uniforms are ugly. That is just pathetic and would never happen.

8. Ketchup&Mustard

I think my username says it all...

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Bring back the blue Rocket and striped shirts!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Thanks for manning up for once and finally admitting you keep track of all my posts.

Yeah, this definitely was not about me :rolleyes:

11. Kwame

I asked you a simple question. You're the one that went on the attack and became unnecessarily aggressive. Please control your emotions better.

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Kwame,

You think I don't have a memory.

Leave this thread. I will devote my spare time to expose you everytime you post in this thread. I will ruin this thread.

I will ruin this thread. It will not be pleasant for you.

just go away.

13. okguy456

of course they think about the money first. but there are a lot of ignorant players in the nba...this isnt the 80s. I could definitely see Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum being one of those "ignorant" players.

14. Kwame

You're such an angry and hostile man or woman. Get a hold of yourself. So much unnecessary aggression, smh.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

don't underestimate me.

It is me or you....one of us will be gone by the end of the month.

13 Assassins.

And....I will report you if you post again in this thread. That part is not over.

Kwame or me...that's it.

16. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I would honestly be happy with switching our current alternates to our primary jerseys. I'd prefer to go back to the championship ones though .

17. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

You two should get a room. It's annoying how something so insignificant can cause such lame fight.

18. Kwame

Lol, what are you talking about? You're out of control. You need to log off of clutchfans, shut down your computer, and go outside for some fresh air in order to relax. If you're leaving at the end of the month, take care.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm done. I just couldn't resist. :grin:

So are we doing something about the jerseys? Mass emailing? Protest? Boycott? Or just do this again next spring?

20. okguy456

right? and RV6...its okay that you didnt vote at first. it dumb how he would care haha