1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

probably the stupidest question i have asked...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, May 14, 2012.

1. SacTown

SacTown Member

Bro, you really thought pee comes out of the same hole that your penis goes into? You really thought pee comes out of the same hole that you put the tampon into? My theory about all the gamless computer nerds on this bbs is being proven true day by day. You guys know NOTHING about women. lmao great thread tho, made my day reading it.

2. SacTown

SacTown Member

Why don't you go down on your wife?

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Dude.....you're just making it worse for yourself here.

Unbelievable...

4. SacTown

SacTown Member

ahahahahahahah, lol epic thread

5. SacTown

SacTown Member

Isn't swoly the married guy also? So the first two posts in this thread were from married guys who know nothing about female anatomy. HOLY ****.

6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Admittedly, being into golden showers would give you the better perspective playa.

7. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

The only thing I remember from junior high sex ed was the NOVA video of the penis shooting the sperm inside the vag and then the woman giving birth. There was never any mention of a second hole, I am positive I would have remembered that.

and yes I really thought that the same hole was used for both functions.

my wife has confirmed this to me a few minutes ago, but she's refusing to talk to me for a bit "for being so stupid" :(

8. Prince

Prince Member

maybe your dk fits in the peehole that's why you didn't notice...

1 person likes this.
  9. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I'm not afraid to ask questions. Little things bug me here and there and I just need to know sometimes. I also do have a touch of the Tourettes (in all seriousness). It's nowhere near as bad as the biscuit girl, but I know how she feels about the urges. I'm blessed to have a very understanding wife who is very good at ignoring me. :grin:

10. Wilford_Knows

Wilford_Knows Member

I bet the OP and his wife sleep in the same room but in different beds.

11. sew

sew Member

I was taught this is in grade 7 sex ed.

Classic thread.

12. acjeitherocket

lmao at this question/thread

13. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

To Hotballa's defense, knowing EXACTLY where urine comes out of a female isn't exactly required knowledge for a male. I mean, I personally was fascinated with the female anatomy coming up, so I've done research.

It's not too crazy, I don't think. :)

But....please, let's talk more about SQUIRTING.:cool:

I have an AWESOME compilation if anyone's interested. Especially those that say "squirting" is the same as "peeing." Not true.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

subscribed.

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

What the **** man, haven't you ever gotten a golden shower from your preschool teacher?

Answered all my questions.

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

OP do you not look and investigate when your eating your wife out? You're probably tossing her salad instead, turn on the lights it might help

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

If she's Asian then it probably looks like she has Don King in a leg lock.

18. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

This thread went from lolo to creepy in about 3.5 seconds.

19. Nero

Nero Member

I can hardly believe I am about to do this, but I must defend HB a bit here.

My son is in elementary school, and last year they had a huge deal about 'the class' they were going to be teaching the kids, about... *SEX EDUCATION*...!!!

Now it wasn't a class as much as a one-day thing where they were showing videos to the boys and girls.

They sent home a letter explaining what was going to happen, let us opt out if we wanted to, and also gave us the web address of the video so we could watch it ahead of time in order to make an informed decision.

However, they also made it clear that the boys and girls were going to be separated, and the 'boys video' would be shown to the boys and the 'girls video' would be shown to the girls.

The boys video was all about boys, the anatomy, the expected changes they will be seeing as they grow and mature, that kind of thing.

But at no point was there anything in the boys' education which included ANYTHING about the girls' anatomy.

So it's not all THAT far-fetched to think that this kind of information is not necessarily passed on to every child the same way - they segregate what they are teaching based on their gender.

And, I can't fault ANYONE for asking questions if they genuinely don't know something and want to know.

HOWEVER, that said, HB should have looked it up on that Google thingy FIRST, before making himself look like a complete idiot in public.

So, I defend him for the somewhat plausible claim that he actually did not know what he was asking about, but major thumbs down for asking HERE first instead of privately and safely acquiring his information elsewhere.

Now I don't THINK HB is an actual idiot, so there is more than a fair chance that he did this deliberately, in order to stir things up in addition to maybe getting the answers he was looking for.

If so, well played, Sir, well played. Idjit.

:grin:

2 people like this.
  20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Bit of a difference between an elementary school student and an apparent grown, married man.