1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clippers vs. Grizzlies - 2012 NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ItsMyFault, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Who will win this series?

1. Grizzlies in 4

2.3%
  2. Grizzlies in 5

6.3%
  3. Grizzlies in 6

32.4%
  4. Grizzlies in 7

30.1%
  5. Clippers in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Clippers in 5

3.4%
  7. Clippers in 6

15.9%
  8. Clippers in 7

9.7%
  1. clippy

clippy Member

It was a tough series between two evenly matched teams. I made some comments as to how I figured it would go at the top of this thread, based on how the teams played all year long, and the results were pretty on point. I did not think the Clippers would win today after blowing game 6, but the Grizzlies had some fatigue and nervousness and that proved to be the difference. Also, this was the first time Vinny rode the bench unit that troubled the Grizzlies all series long, so when crunchtime came, the Clipps were able to extend the lead.

I do not have any confidence in the Clippers winning the next series, even though they actually matchup with the Spurs as well as any team in te West. I'm afraid that this series took too much of a physical toll and the Spurs are just playing too well. But I do think the Clipps will compete. I am glad that this is giving their lesser known guys more exposure to show the kind of hustle and drive that they have had all year long, resulting in dozens of comeback wins. Everyone talks about the Clippers as floppers, but they have a lot of heart, and that was on full display this afternoon.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Good one.... they showed that they can flop and overcome physical teams