1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am proud of this team!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Old Man Rock, Apr 22, 2012.

1. AverageAgain

AverageAgain Member

Sounding like a Texans fan....keep drinking the koolaid

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Moral victories in the NBA get you nowhere.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

It was all Mchale and now Morey has to take blame but I doubt that happens.

Back to **** stern and the refs:rolleyes:

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Exactly but don't blame that on the players. it's not thier fault they lack talent. They play their buts off to compete.

5. Dei

Dei Member

I would've been proud if they had just manned up and taken the losses. They suck. That's what the team is. This is absolutely one of those times I can't believe they're getting paid millions of guaranteed money.

6. CertifiedTroll

I disagree with tanking, and I disagree with giving up. The rockets have done neither.. I agree OldMan, this team was impressive this season.

7. Dei

Dei Member

That was their best?! What a bunch of chokers!

8. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

I'm proud of this team too, except the head coach.

9. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

3 years of mediocrity and 14th picks and your proud? 1 playoff win in how many years and your proud? i guess...you be proud, im gonna go ahead and be disappointed, i want a championship, not moral victories.

proud lol

10. Mr. Space City

i give every player on the rockets a gold star. :)

11. Toothless_Texan

its not their fuult they out of playoffs the economy has not recovered yet therefore its nobomba fault

12. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

you do have a big ass, but please don't show off it

13. rox81

rox81 Member

Pride Schmide

"I am proud of this team."

Well, then, as they say on CF: "Your a loser."

OH MY GOD! IT'S "YOU'RE", NOT "YOUR"! LEARN GRAMMER, BUDDY.

(I know, I know. It was a joke about someone making a typo and then everyone going apes**t on him. And of course, irony of ironies, the guy doing the correcting misspells grammar.)

But seriously, you have very low standards if you're proud of this team. You're like the guy who's proud of getting straight Cs in school because "Hey, I studied my butt off for those Cs, man!"

All that means is that that guy's dumb.

This Rockets team stinks. Far better to go MJ-style, tank, and land the Unibomber.

Unibrow, whatever.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't give a damn about hustle. Give me an ex-convict, lazy, douchebag, idiot that has more talent than Michael Jordan. Better than everyone on this team combined.

15. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

at least texans have superstars, and draw crowds and went to the playoffs last season. i would kill to have that right now with the rockets.

16. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

The Houston Rockets always lead the NBA in moral victories every year.

17. Jack0153

Jack0153 Member

Why are you guys all mad? What kind of fans are yall? If your fans, then why are you guys being negative? If you are a fan of rockets, then you would say they did a good job! I mean think about it. It was a 62 or what ever how many games season! You know how how hard it is to play a game when it could be the next day or the day after tomorrow? Give some cheers for these guys for a tiring season, having games nearly every day!

Seriously, what kind of fans are you guys?!

18. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

they get you in the friendzone. either way, you're still not getting action.

19. Mr. Space City

they don't need a pat on the back. they're millionaires that get paid to play a game.

another wasted season. on to the next one.

20. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

+1. We had some health issues to 2 of our best players (Lowry/Kmart) also. In this condensed season, even the best teams went through some tough stretch and we went through ours at the most inopportune time. This is a playoffs team period. But it's 1st round fodder and that's it.

But ultimately, we seem to "overachieve" every year. As a fan, I'm ready for this team to pick a side and either go all in "tank" mode or not. We can't be stuck in mediocrity year in and year out. I can't take this. I want to watch this team in late May at least.