1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Wanna be Fight] Bucks Pacers -- Mr. Fake tough guy Larry Sanders

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by arjun, Apr 19, 2012.

1. arjun

arjun Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_QVxC8SPrAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NBA players are such p*****s these days. larry sanders came around the corner and then stopped so someone would hold him back...

2. arjun

arjun Member

NBA players used to punch each other in the face....now they "poke" each other lmao

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

I wouldn't wanna fight West either if I were Sanders.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

[​IMG]

5. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

puss puss

6. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

removed by user? damn.

oh well, probably didn't miss out on much. lol. xD

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

While it lasts

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_QVxC8SPrAI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_QVxC8SPrAI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sanders plowed Granger to the floor like Ronnie Lott lol. He didnt poke West, he was too far away, just the camera angle made Sander's strike motion look like it touched. Then Granger swung towards Sanders.

Can't really tell if Sanders lunged just to be held back, or if he was even gonna really go after Granger for a scuffle.

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Hold me back, hold me back!

9. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

He wasn't going for him. These are grown men (NBA bodies too, so they're extra grown) if they wanted to fight, they would have.

10. Quickman

Quickman Member

Hahahaha. I saw this fight on ESPN and I started laughing. He was, like "wassup! Wassup! I'll pretend to hit you, but somebody hold me back!"

11. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

fixed :)

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It took a lot of courage for those two not to wet willie each other.

13. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

What a bunch of p*****s, even the commentators acting like it's a big thing, calling poking West was like he punched him in the face. There was nothing wrong there and though Sanders is overreacting, this was an weekly / daily thing in the 90s. Wish a Rocket would be that emotionally into a game to the point of ejection or a technical.

14. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Dont know why Sanders got called for the foul there (I'm assuming the whistle was on him). If a guy tried to set a pick on me, I'm running right through him.

15. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

MOVING PICK never gets called. :eek:

REEKO, that's 'cuz neither one of the fighters is white. :p

No need to fight about it, though... even if there's history between those two.

No, you don't. :eek: That's what costs us games. POINTS given for free, losing a teammate on the court? :confused:

16. Damion Laverne

JaVale McGee-like!

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

The commentators are soft as well. I wonder how they would commentate boxing matches. Every hit is a "punch of the century!"

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Bucks forward Larry Sanders suspended two game, Pacers David West and Danny Granger fined 25K apiece for the skirmish on Thursday night.</p>&mdash; Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixSI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisMannixSI/status/193460698913841152" data-datetime="2012-04-20T22:06:39+00:00">April 20, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

definitely a moving pick

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

What does this have to do with Javale McGee? He has done a lot of weird things on the court but this was nothing like anything he has done.