1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If anyone can help me I'm in need.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by houstunnin, Apr 9, 2012.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

In it's own way, this might be the funniest post in this thread.

1 person likes this.
  2. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Smh @ this thread. Had it's moments though.

3. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4z9f9Eybv4I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

So did everyone get their money back?? He must've felt really bad about this scam

6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

I didn't, but I also told him it was a gift and not to worry about repayment. He emailed me a few times over the past couple of days (with excuses and responses to peoples accusations, but I have stopped posting them and responding to him). I still don't know what the true story is, but I don't regret a $25 gift and I just hope he gets back on his feet or gets some help.

1 person likes this.
  7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I have a bridge I would like to sell and it looks like I found the marketplace.

just a giant smh

1 person likes this.
  8. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Hahaha...nice.

9. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

lol. almost sig worthy.

10. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Mr. Brightside always has the most subtly clever posts

11. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

I actually do need some help. Im being harassed by an unknown number who apparently knows who I am but refuses to tell me who they are. Are there any fellow CF investigators that can help me find out who the number belongs to? Inbox me please.

1 person likes this.
  12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

If it's stables or stability you seek, perchance you should join the Night's Watch, they offer full-time slots only with extremely good job security. They are always in need of good men for every task, and I'm sure Bowen Marsh would find you a job grooming mounts in the stables if need be.

1 person likes this.
  13. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Hey Clutch and EVERYONE on "CLUTCHFANS" How was your day hope it's all going well..I wanted to apologize for those account's didn't know we can joke around like that but the recent i post is real...and i didn't flat out ask for money i ask for help/JOB advices which was kind-hearted people helped me with which I even love them for that for taking they're time out to do that for me, but yet yeah I made mistakes I wanna always be apart of this website, Heck I was going to run someone errands but someone asked with a kind heart and just helped me and get all this nonsense, and those links and advice people really gave me I really did took it to the heart and checked it out, I'm just reaching out to you and these kind-hearted people on here except people who made jokes with my picture, Been really depress since if I knew it would escalated like this then I woudn't have even bothered. I've been so depress and not happy at all, yeah I'm cutting grass/paint for the time being when they need me but they say it's slow lately so I've been trying to do that and applied for job as well and no not "8" i was just telling everyone where i applied and how many times i applied. I have no hate/dislike noone i totally understand everyone opinion, Everyone does but really wanted "ADVICE FOR JOBS" and see if ANYONE knew anywhere that is hiring at the moment, Yes My name is David, and That is my real "EMAIL" if people assuming and making kick and giggles about it when it's not even funny I barely can sleep sometimes in tear I'm not asking for noone SYMPATHY, but it just HURT how some people can be so cruel I'm just being honest about it. and I talk to those couple people personally and also gave them my number if they need me to run errands or help in the future i'm willing to, I just wanted to say this to CLUTCH for those immature accounts i made. and I still love everyone on here , afterall we are the HOUSTON ROCKETS! I mean I don't know what to say for those people who don't believe me I really said i was all out and etc. and I was willing to run errands if they wanted me to or whatever it is, Yeah i was trying to be a "rapper" try to be cool but it really isn't. those songs were in so 7-8 years ago 04-05. I would love for CLUTCH and YALL let me back in this website IM A DIEHARD fan of HOUSTON ROCKETS/TEXANS/ASTROS....We'll I hope everyone had a great week and going to have a great weekend. And I promise YOU when i get back on my FEET i will be more than happy to DONATE on here.

Love Y'all All.

-David

1 person likes this.
  14. Chamillionaire

I'm pretty sure you weren't running a scam, but your history of dishonesty says otherwise. You can apologize all you want, but I seriously doubt you'll get people's trust back. The thing that pissed a lot of people off is that you might have taken advantage of people's kindness and their generosity. If there weren't dishonest scamming pricks in the world, more people would be willing to share their "wealth". Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Don't be so hard on yourself, quit beating yourself up. Better yourself, respect yourself, and in due time you'll find a gig you'll love or learn to love.

Learn to use punctuations and proper English grammar.

2 people like this.
  15. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

The only thing that bothered me is that it seemed like you had possessions you could have sold to come up with some cash instead of borrowing money. No big deal.

Keep your head up dude. Even though all of these pics of you keep flying up (Antec seriously needs to just stick a knife in it) you're out there progressing. You're doing something worthwhile with your time and not poking fun at somebody. Keep it up and good luck my man.

16. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

So there wasn't a ban? Why does someone need to be 'let back on this website' when they just posted on this website? I don't get it.

17. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

You really shouldn't have posted this and revived this thread. I'm glad you're earning your money the right way, through hard work. (Painting, mowing lawns, etc..)

Good luck in the future.

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

damn that was hard to read.

antec, where you at.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

Incorrect, sir.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/37150WDTI6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

use proper grammar. immediately.

1 person likes this.