1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Power of Music

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by giddyup, Apr 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

This is a great story that I picked up on FaceBook last night:

http://youtu.be/NKDXuCE7LeQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NKDXuCE7LeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Brutal

Brutal Member

Try driving without it...ouch!

3. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Great story.

It is amazing how music can direct your emotions in certain ways.

Almost drug-like.

4. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Awesome. Music is amazing. It's beautiful. It relaxes me. It even helps me concentrate when studying. Frankly, I dont think I could go without it.

5. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

This is a great story... music is powerful the world would be a terrible place without it. Being in band my whole life really made me appreciate it more and more.

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

man i don't wanna be old.

lmao @ the comment on youtube "These Apple commercials are getting ridiculous"

7. Rox11

Rox11 Member

There was this fabricated story i saw once about a newly discovered made up planet which was to be visited by humans and only 8 people can go there out of 16 (would have to stay for 20 years).
    You had to choose which 8 were going, there were options for police officer, governer, farmer, space engineer ect ect (basically one of each important person from our society / helpers to most likely be beneficial to the mission)
    And then came the musician which surprisingly no one choose except for me...
    There is absolutely no way i can go one day without music, let alone 20 years stranded with 8 people.
    This story was to test and show who was most needed to survive basically, and i realized people don't really know the power of music and how much of a necessity it can be.

8. HombreDeHierro

Music and drugs

9. Brutal

Brutal Member

Great beer drinking music.

[​IMG]

10. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

LOL did anybody notice (I think) there's a portrait of Obama on the wall in the nursing home?