1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If anyone can help me I'm in need.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by houstunnin, Apr 9, 2012.

1. blink

blink Contributing Member

This thread is awesome.

2. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

Posting in an epic thread. I'm glad he wasn't black!

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

None of this would have happened if Lin wasn't injured?

Where is Lin when you need him???

[​IMG]

4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

He was looking to buy a jersey a few weeks ago. Jersey's aren't cheap. SCAM ARTIST.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

give to a shady situation? Yeah who would do that?

[​IMG]

lots of that going round ..at least this guy didn't try to push his book on us. He asked for money. At least he's not taking a dump on god to get there. Worthy cause? shady situation? That's more a matter of opinion. you are old enough to remember the pet rock.

duh...dude what would you do? Sit in your apt and collect or go eat nasty ass soup? Even if he is a straight g or not most people aren't REALLY going to
    go to a soup line.Come on. He may be desperate but it was clear once people started shooting him paypals not one of us here would get up and drive to a soup line no matter how hungry. Wells fargo is his friend.
    it's called lowest common denominator of the moment, and soup line certainly wasn't going to be on the list at that point. You did your part in that sense by recommending and perhaps he will consider it.

the plot thickens, Are any of you really satisfied with the response that BMW3 gave? Details were very sketchy I want a complete zapruder style breakdown.

yes I'm joking but who knows this IS the internets.

Actually it went something like this:

HoustonStunnin:
    Yo mang I gotta go up to foodrama and meet this dude get some flow dawg.

Not really r****ded gangsta friend:
    You dropping of some blunts?

HoustonStunnin:
    Naw dawg I am picking up money from him for free! He's from the internets! But you gotta act like you are r****ded okay?

Not really r****ded gangsta friend:

[​IMG]

Dude I so bad want to take my family and put my daughter and son in an international school and work abroad and spend evenings and weekends with my wife while she waits at home to bang kept woman style. I want to subscribe to your newsletter can you help? I am sending you rep with my email address. I would hope to hear back. I think living in Dubai for a few years would be absolutely awesome.

1 person likes this.
  8. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

These manufacturing facilities hire anyoen that can pass a drug test, is willing to be trained and will show up everyday. Look into is.

9. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

This is how it all went down. Nothing crazy happened.

I met him up at 4:10 at the tapioca place. Before I walked in, I saw his beat down accord. And it was really beat down. I walked in and looked around and saw him sitting there with his lil brother. We made eye contact, and he looked sort of nervous, like he was scared I was there to trick him. Nothing like in these pictures you guys see on face book. He looked nothing like that at all. He kept telling me thanks over and over again. Even gave me a hug.

We talked for a bit. About his situation. He's been applying around for jobs and if I knew of anyone hiring. He asked me what I did and if I was hiring. lol I just told him to follow peoples advice and leads on here and get what you can get. He said yeah it's tough and that's he's been trying. He seemed really genuine to me about it. He thanked me over and over and we even exchanged numbers. So if he was scamming me, I don't think he would even think about exchanging numbers. But he did. Scammers would be in and out, cut ties, and done with it.

I've been blessed to not be down on luck and struggling, so of course I helped him out. It's all karma.

8 people like this.
  10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  11. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

12. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I respect your decision. Mad Props.

Even if he was/is scamming, you did the right thing.

13. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i just wanted to check in after reading the entire thread,
    i was off work yesterday and dont check cf usually if im not at work

for the people who donated you are inspiring

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Repped.

That is pretty cool you did that. Maybe that guy used to be a troll, but now is down on his luck.

15. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

You're a good man.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You didn't mean it in any sort of derogatory way and it even gave me a bit of a laugh. Nothing wrong with posting a hard dose of reality.

And I would like to follow up on BMWM3's post, he's right. You guys are using some of his past behavior to overshadow the fact he's in a really bad spot right now. Everyone fools around, it makes the fall even worse. If anything, I'm sure he's learned from it.

Begging and meeting someone is no easy thing.

Once again, many reps to all those with warm hearts.

17. papapnoi

papapnoi Member

Best afternoon spent after lunch at work. Its kind of bitter sweet. Bitter to catch a boy who cried wolf. Sweet to have people see passed the boy given his history. Good looking out BMW and for all who helped this kid out.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You, sir... are RACIST. But that's true. :eek: No harm done, and I'm not offended at all, you racist a-hole. :cool:

1 person likes this.
  19. blink

blink Contributing Member

Seriously, props to those who donated and knew this may be a scam. That's faith that many have lost long ago.

If it is a scam, the guy should be IP banned.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]