1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If anyone can help me I'm in need.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by houstunnin, Apr 9, 2012.

1. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Thanks for you're time I am checking out links my Clutch-Heart-Friends sent me on here and you also. Thanks alot. for you're time to do that for me.

2. Relentless

Relentless Member

I saw a building off of cavalcade hiring machinists and technicians. I can't remember the name but they had a huge banner on the side of the building.

It's east of 45n not even half a mile on the right side.

3. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

isn't that by katy? please let me know if find more info!! please!!!!! thank you for letting me know.

4. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

I am not saying and talkin nice I really do love YALL guys that's helping me and giving me advice/helping me find a job and take out of youre time of the day...really means alot to me..man..only God know how Im thankful for y'all..I love yall from the bottom of my heart...truly...i put that on my life.

5. Relentless

Relentless Member

It's just north of downtown houston. 45 north and cavalcade. Exit cavalcade and turn right on cavalcade.

I saw the sign today

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Take the advice already posted in this thread -- one: go get food stamps (you can get emergency food stamps same day) and get Medicaid/ SSDI for your brother. Two: go to Texas Workforce both in person and online -- build your resume etc. they have assistance there for people in your situation.

1 person likes this.
  7. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Thanks, I am going to google it.

8. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

I've never had medicared or life insurance..only thing is car insurance. Food stamp How does that work? Nevermind, I will google and read about it...thanks.

9. KingCheetah

Go to the local office in your area and they will walk you through it -- with a special needs sibling you will qualify for additional services/ benefits if you are his primary caregiver.

1 person likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

11. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

1 person likes this.
  12. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Check out mturk.com thanks to London Burning my little brother is making 100 dollar so far this month. If you have internet access and a laptop or pc you can be making extra cash flow in the mean time while you wait for a call job offering. All it is answering survey and writing essay. Check this thread for more info .

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=216482&page=2

13. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

is this legit or a "scam" no offense?..I don't want to get into none of that...

14. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Oh, sorry lol thought it was a diffrent link, Thank you brother. I am reading about it. Really want a Stable JOB but I am reading about it.

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

The online stuff is legit but it seems to be something that you can nurture better when your life is running smoothly. I would put my energy into finding something stable, as you said.

16. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

As a special Ed teacher I'd advise you not to spend your time with him trying to extinguish behaviors like this. They're going to be too reinforcing to him Instead, continue to build a rapport with him. Start building this by using his interests and channel those into games/activities that give you enjoyment together. If you have a bit of time check out Steve Gutstein's RDI work at Rdiconnect.com. My two cents for what it's worth.

1 person likes this.
  17. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

You're my age, and I would hate to be in your position. I hope all turns out well for you. I'm not comfortable financially to be supporting charity cases, but I do wish the best for you. I hope you take the advise of the people on this board, the good and the criticisms, start crawling up that financial ladder. Some of the offers for 'no experience' are better than what I'm making now, so I would definitely suggest looking into that. Best of luck to you.

Update us once you find a job or two.

18. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

wow..thanks all he does is game game game and have anger problems and start doin u know hyper and starts clapping by himself. my lil brother i love him tho i do anything for him.

19. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Thank you and you're blessing that really means alot to me..literally everyone on here except that negative guy. I wish you nothin but the best also I hope things get better for you as well...again thanks...Espically everyone helped on here i wish I COULD tell CLUTCH about everyone on this page...how kind hearted y'all are and etc...

20. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

I dont mean to be a dick, but if you got laid off two months ago, and since 3/25, you've been posting in the GARM everyday...I dont blame the people that think you're conning them.