1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Why does Bill Worrell whine so much?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKREBORN, Apr 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

He is complaining about the same things that I'm complaining about while watching the game, as a fan I like it.

Your not complaining about the bad calls while you watch the game?

2. Docsdock

Docsdock Member

Why does Bill Worrell whine so much?

He has to work with Clyde Drexler. That would make anybody whine.

3. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I'm sure if you actually watched the game, you can find a bunch of whistles on their side which they did not deserve at all.

Seriously STFU with this stupid ****.

4. jwayne

jwayne Member

Because officials suck. Thats why...

5. ApuN

ApuN Member

Are you a girl??

6. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. plee

plee Member

Actually, when Bill started he was very objective and really didn't criticize the refs too much (maybe he didn't want to be a homer) but as the years past he started to "whine" about the lack of calls we would get or get called for...

8. rocketkid713

rocketkid713 Member

lol i smell a faker

9. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

The yao ming era did that to him. I remember yao use to get hammer out there with no calls and on the other end he get questionable calls against him.

10. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

This. I've been a Rockets fan for longer than most of you on this board, so get off your high horse. I watch Rockets games to be entertained, not to hear some old man complaining and making smart ass comments on the air. He didn't do that with Murph. Or even Van Chancellor. So what if the refs aren't giving the Rockets any calls, is this even a surprise to anyone anymore? Stop b****ing, it doesn't do anything. Just let me watch the game with good analysis, and leave your personal feelings at home.

The funny thing, even Drexler himself called Worrell a homer after he started complaining about the refs during the Laker game. It's obvious that we weren't getting calls. This isn't the first time this is happened. Make your point Bill, then move on. No need to be a Debbie Downer the whole game.

11. Damion Laverne

What do you expect? It's local commentary. OF COURSE there's going to be intense homerism.

12. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Cause he just had

Wine :eek:

13. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Bill Worrell is way more awesome than RKREBORN.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Because of Clyde and Bull.